cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cox's Bazar Sea Beach - A Largest Unbroken Sea Beach in the World

Cox's Bazar Sea Beach.jpgCox's Bazar Sea Beach.jpg

Hello, Local Guides!
I hope you are all doing great! Last year (December 2019), I went to Cox's Bazar district for visiting Cox's Bazar Sea Beach with my family. It was a kind of picnic.  Actually, there are many places to explore in Cox's Bazar and Cox's Bazar Sea Beach is one of them. It is the world's largest unbroken sea beach.
A Collage Photo of Cox's Bazar Sea BeachA Collage Photo of Cox's Bazar Sea Beach
Today, I am here to share a photo and a collage photo of Cox's Bazar Sea Beach. Hopefully, everyone will like it!

Big thanks to everyone for reading this post.

The link to Google Maps: Cox's Bazar Sea Beach 

#SeaBeach
#LetsGuide
#LocalGuides
#LocalGuidesConnect

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | About Me: I'm a digital marketer from Dhaka, Bangladesh, and my small business name is Sultan's Digital. Sultan's Digital strives for excellence in digital marketing. Apart from being a digital marketer, I enjoy exploring new and unknown places. Furthermore, I have a passion for photography, creating vlogs, and enjoying delicious local foods. In my free time, I'd love to contribute to Google Maps so that others can benefit from it. | Visit My Website
Cox's Bazar Sea Beach, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Cox's Bazar Sea Beach - A Largest Unbroken Sea Beach in the World

Nice post with beautiful photos about our largest sea beach in Cox's Bazar @ShahMdSultan 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan You exploring amazingly. Thanks for sharing this with us..

Level 10

The first shot, if unedited, is excellent...

All the best... LG @ShahMdSultan 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

The beach so beautiful @ShahMdSultan .

Vacation mode ON

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ShahMdSultan

It looks like you had a great time at Cox's Bazar Sea BeachThank you for sharing this beutiful photo collage with us. 

How is the water there? Is it possible to swim or surf? What is your favorite activity there? 

Based on the photos you shared, it seems the sunset there is very beautiful. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Unique point of viewUnique point of view Really love this photo @ShahMdSultan 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 9

Hello @Ekattotii , Thanks for such a lovely comment. Yes, I enjoyed there a lot. It is possible to swim at Cox's Bazar Sea Beach, however, you need to be careful when swimming. Beach biking was my favorite activity there!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | About Me: I'm a digital marketer from Dhaka, Bangladesh, and my small business name is Sultan's Digital. Sultan's Digital strives for excellence in digital marketing. Apart from being a digital marketer, I enjoy exploring new and unknown places. Furthermore, I have a passion for photography, creating vlogs, and enjoying delicious local foods. In my free time, I'd love to contribute to Google Maps so that others can benefit from it. | Visit My Website
Level 9

Hi @OliverKIWI , I'm happy that you liked my photos.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ShahMdSultan

Thank you for your response. 

I love biking, however I have yet to try it on the beach. It must be lots of fun. 🙂

Is the experience similar to mountain biking? Do they give the option to rent a bike at the beach? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!