Kumaarsantosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Creating Impact 7] |The places you added have reached 13.5M views on Google Maps|‌

Caption: Cover Photo of Lord Ram Ji's tableau, Ved Van Park, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India; shot by LG @Kumaarsantosh on 22-January-2024Caption: Cover Photo of Lord Ram Ji's tableau, Ved Van Park, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India; shot by LG @Kumaarsantosh on 22-January-2024

Hello Fellow LGs,

Pleasure to share about touching million hearts ❤️ through the impact of my added places on Google Map.

The last 2 million views of my added places took place in less than 2 months from my last post on Creating Impact 6. This has now touched 13.5 million views.

Caption: Congratulatory email received from Google on 19-March-2024 about 13.5 Million total views on places added by me; Data Source: Google Maps MailerCaption: Congratulatory email received from Google on 19-March-2024 about 13.5 Million total views on places added by me; Data Source: Google Maps Mailer

Thank you each one of you helping, guiding, teaching and reading my post in whichever capacity you do. Gratitude!

Please share your experience about impact of added place on the map by you as LG.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪  together.

Signing off for now.

JAI HO!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: [Creating Impact 7] |The places you added have reached 13.5M views on Google Maps|‌

Please share your experience about impact of added place on the map by you as LG........

Dear LG friend @Kumaarsantosh 🤝

1000033010.png

 caption:- screenshot Google map notification about Google map edit views.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Re: [Creating Impact 7] |The places you added have reached 13.5M views on Google Maps|‌

That's a great way to help the community by editing the POI. This attracts the visitors to the right place.

This very well resembles to my Update too is impactful  posts series.

Thank you so much @ShailendraOjha Ji for sharing your experience here. Your edit is making an impact and has already crossed 100+ new views.

Thank you!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler