Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs

Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs 

IMG_8378.JPGIMG_8383.JPGIMG_20240421_163509.jpgIMG_8382.JPG

IMG20240421153131.jpgIMG_8463.JPG

This incredible journey wouldn't have been possible without the unwavering support of the entire program team. A heartfelt thank you to Iswarya Balakrishnan for her constant guidance and encouragement. Meeting Nikhil , Astha , , the Program Manager for India, in person was a true privilege – his passion for innovation is truly inspiring. To everyone on the ping team, your recognition throughout the program fueled my motivation – thank you!

Thank you all for supporting me in the entire notemakers journey, which wouldn't be possible without you all. 

@NareshDarji @Tejal @Mukund_hirpara_ @Rushabh_Sindhav @Shrut19 @ajitthite @Vijay_Bhadani @RosyKohli @TravelClever @AnshukMitra @HinalLad 

Pranav Trivedi

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs

@Ptrivedi Bhai, Way to go! Congratulations🎉

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Thank you for replying 

Pranav Trivedi

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on the recognition and the reward @Ptrivedi 💐

The certificate and badges look fabulous 👍

Level 8

Thank you for replying
Pranav Trivedi

Level 10

Hello dear friend, @Ptrivedi 

I highly appreciate your dedication - 8 was really impressed bhai you are 360 photography during our Surat meet up.

I also agree that this achievement is a great milestone for you... 

Congratulations!

Your active participation will fetch you many more achievements...

Our best wishes for more accommodations and success. 

Regards... dear friend.

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

A gentle suggestion, please.

If you don't TAG, the other LGs won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Hope this is clear to you...

Or kindly call me when free.

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Many congratulations 👏 🎉 @Ptrivedi 

You made this event more interesting by sharing amazing knowledge with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you for replying

Pranav Trivedi

Level 8

Thank you for replying @TravellerG 

Pranav Trivedi