PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Delay in getting notification feed in LG Connect

I've noticed a  delay (up to 10 days) with some Connect notification feeds. For example, I got notification feed on May16th for  "Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides Star Videos (April, 2024)' posted on May 7th. I experienced similar notification delays in the past as well. Anyone else experiencing this ?

PrasadVR_1-1715917332246.png

Caption: Screenshot indicating the date of the post on 07.05.2024

PrasadVR_0-1715917162453.png

Caption: Screenshot indicating the date of Notification feed received by LG @PrasadVR on 16.05.2024

Signature Image
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Delay in getting notification feed in LG Connect

Hello @PrasadVR,

Not sure about other notifications but for the one you have shared in the screenshot, I can confirm that it goes like this only.

We do receive such notification when we are tagged in Leaderboard post and that has no direct connection to the date of original post (refering here the Leaderboard post).

I am sure AdamGT can throw more brighter light on this.

Cheers! 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Hello @Kumaarsantosh  thanks for your kind reply. I have double checked before posting, I would like to clarify, I was not tagged on that date when I received the notification.

Signature Image
Level 8

Not aware of any issues, but I can try to monitor this a bit more closely.

For that type of notification @PrasadVR, I seem to get the email right away.  

Level 10

@PrasadVR 

That same thing has been happening to me since last December. I’m not talking about email notifications (because I don’t get or want those), I’m talking about the notifications on the Connect site, the little red notification icon near my profile pic in the upper right. Mine are often, but not always delayed. For the most part I feel like it’s the Top 100 leaderboards notifications that are delayed. Maybe it’s because of the vast amount of usernames posted that it’s overwhelming the notification crawler 😆

Level 10

Hello @MattGatlin , Thanks for your comment, Yes, it happens with the Top 100 Leaderboards posting.  It might be due to the large number of notifications in a short period.

Signature Image
Level 10

Hello @tony_b , Thanks for your comment. Please monitor and let us discuss.

Signature Image