Rahul001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Earned A Reward

reward from google maps and a notereward from google maps and a note

As gotten 27,888 points as a local guide and crossed 1 crore views on my contributions, I received Google Map Pin as a token for helping people in Google Maps.

I'm grateful for Local guides who inspire me to travel like @TravellerG and local guides from my home town .

When I started as local guide, I don't much travel. Mostly editing places and taking valuable images of business in my home town. Community and programs in local guide connect really made me tie my shoes and explore. I really thank everyone of you who made me do that.

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Earned A Reward

Congratulations 🥳

@Rahul001 

Level 8

I haven't received a thing with over 150M views!  Not even a T-Shirt! 😂. Absolutely Nothing!!

Level 10

Hearty congratulations... 

Extremely happy to see this achievement. 

Keep going... You are on the right path. 

I humbly accept your kind words, though I don't know whether I really desserts it. 

Always, I shall be willing to help you, my dear team member @Rahul001

Let us join our hands & keep our community active.

Best wishes for more achievements 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

@Rahul001 congratulations for your reward .I am waiting for this for last two months and don't receive it

keshav
Level 10

@Rahul001 

congratulations 🎊