Raj_Tayade's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Eating may be your passion but having delicious food may be your dream.

Eating may be your passion but having delicious food may be your dream.

India is a country full of diverse food cultures. From veg to non-veg, chutney Bhakar to Vda Pav, everyone has a variety of tastes.

Caption #1 In Front Of PurnabrahamCaption #1 In Front Of Purnabraham

I recently went to the Purnabramha  Restaurant for dinner. Purnabramha Restaurant located on the first floor also has an elevator. You are welcomed in an authentic Maharashtrian manner. Seeing it, you get happy right there. Ultimately our culture will attract us.

Jayanti Kathale Founder of Purnabramha diligently transforms traditional Marathi cuisine into global delights while embodying entrepreneurial excellence and cultural pride”

Caption #2 Statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj,Caption #2 Statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj,

A very beautiful environment after entering, the first thing that catches your eye are the World Clock Wall, the famous People photos Wall, the statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, and much more all pleasing to the eye due to their exquisite decorations. Both types of sofas and chairs have been arranged for sitting. Maharashtrian Tambya  and steel Pela on the table.

Caption #3 Inside PictureCaption #3 Inside Picture

On some special days, there is a special menu on the occasion of that Day, when you take the menu card in your hand, you will know that there are so many Maharashtrian dishes.. This staff helps you with the menu according to your choice… Very nice taste and reliable food visit at least once..

Caption #4 Solkadi, Amsool Sarbat, Maswadi, PapddCaption #4 Solkadi, Amsool Sarbat, Maswadi, Papdd

Caption #5 Sitting ArrangementCaption #5 Sitting Arrangement

#purnabramha 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/pjghbxxz8fcduriP8

@TravellerG @Tushar_Suradkar @Rohan10 @HinalLad @MayuriKubal @ajitthite @Nidhish_Jaju @AjinkyaDeshpande 

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Eating may be your passion but having delicious food may be your dream.

Excellent post with nice photos and collages @Raj_Tayade 

Nice to know about a Maharashtrian hotel in Aurangabad with a nice Marathi ambiance.

I like Solkadhi the most 👍

I think this will be a must-visit place on the next trip to Aurangabad.

Level 9

Betreff: Eating may be your passion but having delicious food may be your dream.

@Raj_Tayade 

Ein informativer Beitrag für ein schönes Restaurant mit den Bildern sehr gut dargestellt 

Level 9

वाह भाई वाह. मस्त दिसतेय मराठी रेस्टॉरंट, @Raj_Tayade

When I used to visit there, we usually had food at Bhoj thali or shahi bhoj don't remember the name correctly now, and Manmandir on Jalna road as it was close to my work location. There was another restaurant at the start of the junction of jalna road and highway from Pune, I think behind petrol pump. I guess those are still there.😀

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 10

"..Eating may be your passion but having delicious food may be your dream..."

Appealing title, dear @Raj_Tayade ...

Very good... yummy photos...

Well written post! Nicely presented with contextual photos!\

Thanks for sharing the same. 

And you know, this "Poornabrahma" brand is available in Bangalore and we have visited, two years back! Of course, as you mentioned, they are very authentic - they claim...the ambience is typical Maharashtraian and their Maharashtrian thali is very famous here! Poor eaters like me cannot do any justice with their thali!.

GRAND Meals...

Regards dear... friend 

🤝🌹👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Wowww...nice post...the ambience looks pleasant. Solkadi is just awesome. Thanks for sharing @Raj_Tayade 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 6

Nice post @Raj_Tayade The restaurant looks good and ambience is nice. I'll be visiting there soon

Nidhish Jaju ||" Exploring the world, one trail at a time "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 7

Hey @Raj_Tayade 

That is one amazing food post. I have heard about Purnabramha chain of restaurants. They are known for their traditional Maharashtrian style making an imprint on all parts of the world. It's on my bucket list, my mom keeps reminding me of visiting it... Thanks a ton for tagging me here and the experience looks amazing. Hope you had a wonderful time.

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!!