SushantShukla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Exploring India's Largest Luxury Destination: Jio World Plaza

Jio World Plaza BKC MumbaiJio World Plaza BKC Mumbai

Nestled in the vibrant heart of Mumbai's bustling Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), Jio World Plaza beckons with its promise of a multifaceted experience. From upscale retail therapy to gourmet dining and immersive movie screenings, this dynamic destination offers a plethora of indulgences for discerning visitors.

Wheelchair Accessible EntranceWheelchair Accessible Entrance

Art HouseArt House

Jio World Plaza MallJio World Plaza Mall

Strategically positioned at the crossroads of South Mumbai and the western and eastern suburbs, Jio World Plaza enjoys a prime location, making it easily accessible to residents and tourists alike. As part of the expansive Jio World Centre, spanning an impressive 18.5 acres, the plaza stands as a testament to modern luxury and sophistication.

Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural CentreNita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre

Modern Cultural CentreModern Cultural Centre

Step inside Jio World Plaza, and you'll find yourself surrounded by an array of coveted luxury brands. With over 20 esteemed luxury brands gracing its premises, including renowned names like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior, Rolex, and Bulgari, the mall presents an impressive array sure to cater to diverse tastes and preferences.

But the allure of Jio World Plaza extends beyond its retail offerings. Food enthusiasts will delight in the diverse culinary experiences available, ranging from fine dining establishments to casual eateries serving up a variety of cuisines from around the world.

InterFlora - The Flower ExpertInterFlora - The Flower Expert

GucciGucci

And for those seeking entertainment, Jio World Plaza doesn't disappoint. With state-of-the-art movie theaters showcasing the latest blockbusters and cinematic masterpieces, cinephiles can immerse themselves in an unparalleled movie-watching experience.

DIORDIOR

Pottery Barn KidsPottery Barn Kids

Maison INOX: Jio World Plaza, BKCMaison INOX: Jio World Plaza, BKC

Luxury Cinema Jio WorldLuxury Cinema Jio World

In essence, Jio World Plaza epitomizes the perfect amalgamation of luxury, convenience, and entertainment. Whether you're looking to indulge in a shopping spree, savor gourmet delights, or catch the latest flick, this iconic destination offers a haven where every desire is effortlessly fulfilled.

Luxury Retail DestinationLuxury Retail Destination

RestroomRestroom

Enjoy free mall entry with wheelchair accessible entrance & parking.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Exploring India's Largest Luxury Destination: Jio World Plaza

नमस्कार,

@SushantShukla 

भाई बहोत अच्छा,

मुझे भी जाना है, पर मौका नहीं मिल रहा, 

हो सके तो अगली बार मुझे बताना ।

Level 9

Betreff: Exploring India's Largest Luxury Destination: Jio World Plaza

@SushantShukla 

Es ist ein interessanter und informativer Beitrag über dieses Geschäftszentrum.

Die Bilder sind fantastisch und zeigen gut die weitläufigen Geschäfte, Kunst und Kultur.

Level 10

Ha...ha... great photos, nice post, dear @SushantShukla ,

I have visited BKC and heard a lot about the Jio World Plaza - unfortunately I could not visit it, even my last visit. 

Your photo sir very impressive and colourful...👌

If you could have serial numbered your photos it would have been easy for us to refer to our choice... Aise photographer, a couple of shots are extremely great! 

Congratulations!.

Best wishes,

❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@SushantShukla this is really a good details post about the place with nice pictures.

Locial Guide
Level 9

Wow, superb post and photos, @SushantShukla. I haven't been here even visiting BKC couple of times, will definitely cover it in next visit for sure.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 9

amazing pictures @SushantShukla 

Difficult to judge ,

Which one is the best.

Very well written in details. 

Thanks for sharing JIO MALL 

really its going to pride of the city.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

@SushantShukla que hermoso lugar! Bellísimo.