SergeySud's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Exploring USA. San Francisco City Hall

During a visit to the 2018 Google Experts Summit in California, I had a few days in San Francisco. At that time I managed to visit the San Francisco City Hall. 
 San Francisco City Hall. CA, USASan Francisco City Hall. CA, USA

40 identical totem-like sculptures occupying San Francisco’s Civic Center Plaza in front of the building

Modern sculpture next to San Francisco City Hall. CA, USAModern sculpture next to San Francisco City Hall. CA, USA

The art installation, titled "Invisible Man and the Masque of Blackness", is the creation of British-Trinidadian artist Zak Ove.

The building, built in 1915 on a square in the city center, is an architectural monument in the American Neo-Renaissance style.
 An Expectation. San Francisco City Hall. CA, USAAn Expectation. San Francisco City Hall. CA, USA

An earthquake in 1989 damaged the building and moved the dome by 102 mm. The City Hall was reopened after renovation in January 1999.

It is noteworthy that anyone can enter the building - admission is free, visitor only need to pass a security officer.
Down or up...  San Francisco City Hall. CA, USADown or up... San Francisco City Hall. CA, USA

San Francisco, Калифорния, США
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Exploring USA. San Francisco City Hall

Informative post. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Connect Moderator

@SergeySud Hi!

Your photos area always awesome. Thanks for sharing! 

Happy Guiding! 

Level 9

Nice post @SergeySud . I have been to San Francisco but never to the City Hall. The first pic looks great beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing.

Keep Guiding!

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Thank you @AnithaM 

As you can see, the first photo taken at evening. Street lamps are already on. I think, this photo is taken at golden hour, is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset, during which daylight is redder and softer than when the sun is higher in the sky.

Level 8

I'm agree with @ShafiulB . All the pictures in your post are very beautiful and also in good quality. It looks so Clear. Thanks for sharing it with us 😊.