Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Fact's of Business; Ultimate use of Google Maps (Episode-1)

Hello friends,

After a long time after completed my primary issues related with small & medium enterprise business (SME) I am going to start my another interesting series meet up to help the local small & medium businesses. I was planning to start this meet up for 1 and half an year to match my requirements of this activities. I am feeling good to start my next series. 

Here is the plan what I am going to  execute in this series meet up in a short description -

SME - small & medium enterprise. Yes, all of you my friends may know the mater of this word what I am going to tell you my eternal truth of this plan. In the last year, I was thinking to work directly with SME's in my area. Then for the COVID -19 I couldn't but in the last November'20 I set the date of my 1st Episode of my meet up. Activities? Yes, it's a general question that what is the activities with those SME's, right? Okay, first of all we are investigating the SME's in my area who are trying to get the help of digitalization of the modern era where social networking is very strong to connect people around the world. We are contacting SME's owners or authorities to tell us in details about their prominent products which is very useful for people. We are arranging live (in person) interview to get that information's from that business after visiting their office/factory/outlet and trying to get the information's about why their products are very useful for us and what are the ingredients in their products which is making difference between others. We are also trying to discuss about some Google Maps review in our live session with the owners to be developed. So, I can't wait to share  some short details about my Episode 1 with all of you my friends. So, let me allow to share my Episode 1.

Fact's of Business ; Ultimate Use of Google Maps (Episode-1)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host : Local Guide @Kamalhasnainee
SME : হাতবাক্স
Discussion with : Founder & Executive Head, হাতবাক্স
Place of Discussion: হাতবাক্স Factory/Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Their trending products : Fridge Magnet, Replica & Corporate Souvenir items.
In the discussion we have recovered some interesting mater about to love the Motherland for branding purpose who love their country. I just salute their activities as they are working as professional but helping to promote our own countries culture, historical monuments, fridge magnets with the lovely symbol of the countries most attractive cultural items what's are very popular in our country and abroad. Personally I loved their fridge magnets what is really very fantastic lovely for kids also who are sticking those in their fridge at home.
hatbakso magnets.jpghatbakso magnets.jpg
Anyway, in the discussion I was able to solve some facts of their business through Google Maps and Google My Business. It was a lovely moment and felt a good feeling after successfully completed this discussion what I was really thinking to share in the connect. 
So, let me allow to share a video clip of that moment of the discussion -

I hope all of you also may like this special moment of the discussion with an SME about who are branding their own country by involving in their professional work in a great positive way and spreading/marketing/sharing their product's information's using Google Maps around the world.

Is there any question arising on your mind about it?

Best Regards

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 5

Re: Fact's of Business; Ultimate use of Google Maps (Episode-1)

This is an exciting initiative. Looking forward to watch more episodes.

Level 9

Oh thanks brother @Mohiyuddeen . I am glad to see you like my initiative. Yes, I am also really excited for this activities. I felt proud for being a local guide when I was taking the in personal review from the authorities about their product and matched with the review what was posted by their customers. Anyway, thanks for reaching this post here in connect forum. Thanks so much.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Dear @Kamalhasnainee 

You have taken an excellent initiative. We hope that small business will benefit a lot from this initiative.

Keep contributing

I am waiting to see your next episode.

Stay safe! 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

Thanks brother @KamalHossenR for your inspirations to work more about this. Of course I will try to complete my next episode asap. Yes, you are right, through our small part of the contributions small business are getting benefits.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 3

سلام درود و تبریک شادباش عرض میکنم بسیارهم عالی هست 

من هم تاز کارهستم و به دلیل این ویروس کرونا یک سال هست که شغل خود را از دست دادم و یک ساله بیکارهستم سرپرست خانوار هستم اکنون شرایط اقتصادی بحرانی دارم وجویای اندک درامدی هستم که تااکنون پیدا نکردم و راهنمایی محلی را دوست دارم امیدوارم مشکل اقتصادی من برطرف شود تا در این راه بتوانم پیشرفت کنم همه شما را دوست دارم❤❤❤❤❤❤-6036503709518769251_120.jpg