Safeerkhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fresh vagitables Market

visiting the fresh vegetables Market everything is fresh.2F59D343-CEF3-4CD2-95B1-634D37344FD8.jpeg

safeerkhan
Bhakkar, Pakistan
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Fresh vagitables Market

Oh, look at that vegetables. It's all looks so fresh! Great photograph, @Safeerkhan . Nice.

If you don't mind, would you please tell us more about how you take this photograph? Maybe the setting of the camera, the best time to visit the market to take beautiful photographs, or maybe you could share some more photographs of this market from different angles.

Thanks for sharing with us. Nice photo :))

Former Google Contributor

Re: Fresh vagitables Market

It looks great @Safeerkhan, much better than the supermarkets where everything is wrapped in plastic.

I would also like to know more about what we're seeing in this photo. Perhaps you could tell us something about the market. 

Feel free to read 14 helpful tips for using Connect if you'd like some tips and pointers on how to improve your posts. I'm sure you'll find some helpful tips in there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!