cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Frozen Yogurt IceCream 🍦

Frozen Yogurt IceCream

_20191021_173543.JPG

     In a rainy afternoon, nothing more exiting than a frozen yogurt, simple, healthy and joyfully delicious.

May come in Natural, Wild Berries or Taro with the toppings of cereal, oats, cranberries, plums and nice guava or strawberry jam, melted chocolate or diced guava, mango. Makes the time fly with your favorite person. 

Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Frozen Yogurt IceCream 🍦

Hello @karinchavoll,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the frozen yogurt ice cream looks amazing! 

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Do they have a huge list of flavor choices? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@karinchavoll Thanks for sharing the photo of this nice yogurt. I also love yogurt very much. Normally I like to eat sour yogurt which available in our area. 

Level 8

Hi @BorrisS  good morning, the basic flavors in the place I bought the frozen yogurt are Natural, Wild Berries and Taro(asian root) and if you want another flavor fresh fruit is available and they make it as we speak, In the moment, as well the have smoothies with this flavors and the good thing is you choose from a lot of toppings as cereals and fruits canned or fresh fruits and chocolate in kisses, dusted and liquid chocolat.

Former Google Contributor

This sounds amazing @karinchavoll. Thank you for all the details, the toppings seem very interesting. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!