cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Grouse Mountain 360 Photo walk & SKI tour

Grouse Mountain 360 Photo walk BannerGrouse Mountain 360 Photo walk Banner

Hello Local Guides,

I will be hosting a in person meetup "Grouse Mountain SKI tour and 360 photo walk" for local guides in Vancouver BC, Canada. I'm planning to meet and socialize with local guides and do some Hiking, Skiing, and snowboarding at Grouse mountain and capture attractions and best views. We can review the points of interest based on our experience. Bring your SKI gear and cameras with you. Do not forget to dress warmly since it may be so cold. See you all on Sunday.

Date - January 22nd, 2023

Venue - Grouse Mountain- (9WC2+3G North Vancouver, British Columbia)

Time - 8.30 am - 2.00 pm

RSVP here in the comments. 

Kasun Silva                              

Guiding Star 2021   | Underwater mapping | Street View mapping
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Grouse Mountain 360 Photo walk & SKI tour

That seems like such a fun meet-up! I would have never thought of a meet-up skiing -as in my city it doesn't even snow - but now I want it hahaha

I hope you have lots of fun!

Level 8

Level 9

Yes @Jesi It is going to be lots of fun. This will be a novel experience for me and I will share our experience with you soon after the meetup.  Come to Canada to get some snow experience. 

Kasun Silva                              

Level 9

@ravindus sure bro, you will be my first guest and I'll definitely get you online on the meetup day.  I wish you can join me to do some cross-country skiing. 

Kasun Silva                              

Connect Moderator

Fantastic idea @kasunaaa!

Can't wait for your recap here on Connect!

Level 9

Hello @JaneBurunina,

I'm glad that you liked my idea. I know that you always love to read my posts.  Sure I'll share the recap as soon as possible. 

Kasun Silva                              

Connect Moderator

Google Moderator

Hi @kasunaaa,

We're having a very snow-less winter this year, so I'm absolutely joining the group of Local Guides waiting for the recap. Can't wait to see all the snowy photos! 

By the way, I noticed that you have submitted your meet-up for approval on Connect, but the organizer of the event appears to be a company. Since the Local Guides program is reserved for individuals only, can I ask you to please submit a new meet-up, this time organized by you / a Local Guide individual? 

Thanks a lot!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@DeniGu Thank you for notifying me. Actually, I published that event on that page and I'm organizing the meetup. I will submit the meetup again for approval. Can you recommend any other site to create events? 

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the meetup recap.  Have a nice day!

Kasun Silva