Amiran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Happy Nowruz 2024, Persian New Year!

It is now the Spring Equinox and so the Parsian New Year arrives. New year, based on the most accurate calendar in the world.

Google Doodle for Nowruz 2024, Artwork by Pendar Yousefi (More on https://doodles.google/doodle/nowruz-2024)Google Doodle for Nowruz 2024, Artwork by Pendar Yousefi (More on https://doodles.google/doodle/nowruz-2024)

During the past few years, we have experienced hard times in Iran to reach freedom and a normal life. Despite all the sad situations, we are still hopeful for the future and the Nowruz is a very symbolic ceremony in this case. The spring starts, nature rises again and the sun becomes shiny after a cold period.

Sonbol (Hyacinth) that start with S and could be one of the elements in the 7-Sin TableSonbol (Hyacinth) that start with S and could be one of the elements in the 7-Sin Table

Nowruz is ancient history's message of life, happiness, and peace. Nowruz is the era of becoming new, becoming fresh. So, Happy Nowruz 2024!

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Happy Nowruz 2024, Persian New Year!

Nowruz is ancient history's message of life, happiness, and peace. Nowruz is the era of becoming new, becoming fresh. So, Happy Nowruz 2024!...... True @Amiran 💐

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Betreff: Happy Nowruz 2024, Persian New Year!

@Amiran 

Alles gute für sie und ihr Land und ein frohes Fest.

Google Moderator

Happy Persian New Year and Spring Equinox, @Amiran

May this year be colorful and more liberating.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Betreff: Happy Nowruz 2024, Persian New Year!

Thanks @ShailendraOjha

Thank you @Annaelisa for your good wishes 🌷

Level 10

Thank you so much dear @DeniGu for your valuable comment. We hope so. We really need this 🥹🌿✌️

Connect Moderator

Happy Persian New Year @Amiran 

Wish you lots of peace and happiness. Thank you for your activities on connect Google maps and TRAC  

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Happy Nouroz to all my friends and Connect family who are celebrating 🎉

Thank you @Amiran for reminding us about this beautiful festival and day.

In Pakistan alot of people are also celebrating Nouroz, especially the Ismaili Community, Irani families and people from Afghanistan. 

Now I will send my greetings to them after your connect post, which is like a  reminder for me 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thanks a lot @SholaIB 

I'm so busy these days but I try to go forward even slowly, but about one month later I will do even more.

Thank you @KashifMisidia 

Yes, the culture of Nowruz is wider than the borders of Iran. This is very nice to us that the same culture of Nowruz connects different parts of the world.

Connect Moderator

Happy Nowruz and Spring Equinox, @Amiran and to everyone else in Connect who is celebrating!  

I learned about this day through Google Doodle a few days ago. They are celebrating the festival here for the entire week. I have a few coworkers who are Ismailis. Learned a little from them as well. I can feel the festivity in the air. This is happiness. Thank you for letting us know about the day once again. 

Khushiyali Mubarak!