Ustrell's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Incorrec i formation in my account

Recently I had a problem because I’m not abble to publish in french business, also all the contributions I published in recent trips to france disapeared. 
After that, now, I see that the information of my badges is incorrect, partly lost, and the system do not remember my colaborations. Also I see business with articles and the system suggest me to write the first one. 
I’d like if somebody can rebuild the information about my acount and contributions. 

Thanks in advance. 
best regards

Jordi

Jordi
Barcelona, Espanya
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Incorrec i formation in my account

Hi @Ustrell

Please read

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/quot-Your-account-has-been-suspended-from-p...

I think your problem is the same. 

All but 3 of your reviews are hidden. You also have a lot of photos that are hidden.

Morten 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ustrell , I'm sorry about your issue.

Many users are reporting a similar behaviour about writing reviews in France.

All of them said that they received an email from Google about that. Can you please check if you also have received one recently. Knowing that will make easier to respond.

What we can say for now is that only 3 reviews are publicly visible, and the way this is impacting the badge is related to the count of likes and long reviews, as both show Zero.

Level 10

Thanks for your help Ermest,

the last mail for this issue I have from Google is from May 8th, is this

76882241-3760-4610-AC37-A4D1DB2B68DD.jpeg

Best regards

Jordi
Level 10

Re: "Your account has been suspended from posting reviews and your existing reviews have been t

Dear Ermen, 

This is the last mail I received. 

A3DC0DA7-4D24-4393-A69B-837AD164351E.jpeg

 Regards

Jordi
Connect Moderator

EDIT: To keep Connect, and this conversation, organised I have merged here your post about the email you received from Google. In this way it will be easier to follow the conversation

Thanks for confirming @Ustrell (FYI, it would be great if you use an effective tag, by typing @ and selecting the name from the pop-up - Active local guides are responding to a lot of post, and they can miss some reply if not tagged)

Is the mail talking about some kind of penalization? EDIT: Yes it is

If so please read carefully this post:  Maps user-generated content policy , and from there to the Prohibited and restricted content .

Sometimes we are unaware of specific rules, and we can not intentionally make some mistake.

Check your reviews to see if adhere to the above mentioned posts, and fix what is wrong, by deleting or editing them.

After that please fill out the Appeal form, for the team to investigate your account

Level 10

After month of the problem with hidden publications I follow with wrong  information in my account and an incorrect behaviour of maps. 
I enclose 3 examples where you will see that I have published the first publication and Maps says there are no pubs. And the incorrect fata of my account. 
I’d appreciate if somebody can arrange my account to the normal state and keeping my 3000 publications. Plis 🙏🏼

63C6A986-727D-4E90-8B6E-731708DBF1C5.jpeg

B1BE1934-A484-49C1-8CF2-6E6BE3E4FEE7.jpeg

A0320F2B-A11F-47E3-B96C-DE5E4C1C7D51.jpeg

Thanks in advance and best regards

Jordi

Jordi
Connect Moderator

@Ustrell 

I looked at your Maps profile and saw that all your 2998 reviews are still hidden. And I believe that is what causes the issues you listed.

When did you last use the form called Account investigation for contributions not visible on Google Maps?

That is probably the best thing to do now/again.

Please note that it can take several weeks for the check to be done, and you will not be notified about the result, so I suggest you check the status of your reviews once a week or so.

Best of luck
Morten

Level 10

Re: Incorrect i formation in my account

Dear Morten,

I fill it may be 6 months ago or even more. I don't know.

I'll follow your advice and repeat the process. Let's expect that this time everything is fixed, after the large work I already done, I have terror they reset my information and everything could be lost.

Thank you for your cooperation and my best regards.

Jordi

Jordi
Level 10

Re: Incorrect i formation in my account

Dear Morten, 

First, thanks for your help.

I followed your advice and filled de form you suggested. After some weeks, I recovered partially the functionality.

Today my pictures are fully visible and I began to receive many mails from businesses, for my reviews. The previous reviews are visible!, BUT all the new ones I create now, follow invisible for everybody except me.

Now I just repeated the process with the form "Account investigation...", but the form doesn't allow me to add comments so I can only say that the problem is with the reviews. Lets pray 🙏 

I can claim that write reviews that nobody will read is discouraging.

I will appreciate any suggestion or help you can do.

My best regards

Jordi

New examples:

IMG_4776.jpgIMG_4779.jpg

Jordi