Ptrivedi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Indroda Nature Park

Indroda natural park exploring

Indroda Nature Park (INP) is spread over an area of about 400 ha in Gandhinagar- the capital city of Gujarat. The Park is divided into two parts on the banks of river Sabarmati. The western part is known as Indroda Nature Park and the eastern part of the river Sabarmati is known as Wilderness Park.

Entry Fees for Visitors
1Up to 5 YearsFree
25 - 12 Years15.00
3Above 12 years30.00
4Students from Schools / Colleges / Teachers [Institution Group Programme]8.00
5Physically disabledFree
6Institutional / General / Members of GEER FoundationFree
Entry Fees for Vehicles [Up to Parking Place]
1Two Wheeler- Scooter / Bike / Moped etc. per vehicle15.00
2Light M.Vs [Car etc.] per vehicle30.00
3Heavy Vehicle- Luxury Bus, Truck etc. (from schools / colleges etc.)90.00
4Heavy Vehicle- Luxury Bus, Truck etc. - Private120.00
Entry Fees for Camera / Profession Video Camera Film shooting
1Amature Camera (Photography) (without Mobile)40.00
2Amature Video Camera  (without Mobile)125.00
3Professional Camera (SLR / DSLR)200.00
4Professional Video Camera (SLR / DSLR)3500.00

IMG_20220418_112420.jpgIMG_20220418_112437.jpgIMG_20220418_112451.jpgIMG_20220418_112505.jpgIMG_20220418_112519.jpgIMG_20220418_112532.jpg

ZOO AT INDRODA NATURE PARK (INP ZOO)

The zoo at INP has animals like leopard, spotted deer, sambar, bluebull, blackbuck, chinkara, jackal, four-horned antelope, crocodile, porcupine, about 180 birds (42 species of birds in the aviary). The Park has about 65 birds which build their nests every year in the wilderness of the park. In the snake park, there are number of venomous and non-venomous snakes.

SKELETONS OF SEA MAMMALS

The skeletons of two blue whales (an adult and a juvenile), one dolphin and a dugong have been displayed with detailed interpretation. The fossils of a large number of sea animals have also been displayed.

BOTANICAL GARDEN

The botanical garden at INP has an arboretum with 300 tree species of different agro-climatic zones of Gujarat, a green house with a number of plants under controlled humid conditions, a cactii house having 200 species of cactii and a medicinal plant garden with 250 medicinal plant species.

Development of botanical garden is going on at present and the herb, shrub and climber species that are found in Gujarat are collected and planted in the extended portion of the botanical garden.

Indroda park 

Pranav Trivedi

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Indroda Nature Park

I like the greenery and scenic beauty of the nature park and botanical garden.

Best photos @Ptrivedi - looks like a calm and nice place to spend in the laps of nature.

Thanks for sharing helpful information 👍

Level 8

Thanks like me post  @Tushar_Suradkar 

Pranav Trivedi

Level 9

Betreff: Indroda Nature Park

@Ptrivedi 

Ein interessanter Beitrag mit wunderschönen Fotos 

Connect Moderator

This is my favourite park in the city and here I go since my childhood @Ptrivedi 

The serene atmosphere here is the perfect for enjoying some moments of peace. 

Thanks for sharing this post with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.