SilvyC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Key West #CityChallenge Study Guide Trivia Quiz and Meet-up

What do you know about Key West? Conchs, chickens, pirates, forts and more stuff are you going to learn if you join us on May 28 in a new #CityChallenge. I'll be co-hosting it thanks to the invitation of @Denise_Barlock and @jayasimha78 

Caption by @Jayasimha78Caption by @Jayasimha78

URL: The meet-up URLs will only be provided from the #Statechallellenge Google Group or via email from the Registration Form. 

To join the trivia game online during the meet-up, you will go to https://game.playfactile.com/join and enter the pin number provided at meet-up time.

At the end of the game, there is a FINAL QUESTION. The point value of the final question is based on a wager that you make!

• You will determine how many of your points you want to risk.
    • The wagered value will automatically be added to your score if you answer correctly.

How do you participate? Here's a How-to Guide! Thanks to @AdrianLunsong!

cuadro 1.jpg

What is our #StateChallenge meet-up schedule for the next couple of months? We have a lot of holes that need to be filled. Volunteer and be a GUEST HOST!

cuadro 2.jpg

Photo from last week Road Mapping, #GoogleMapsChalleng Co-Hosted by @MukulR and guess who was the winner.... Me! haha 

screencapture-meet-google-afj-bnnv-kta-2022-05-21-13_29_34 (1).jpg

The #StateChallenge is currently being run by @jayasimha78 and @Denise_Barlock.

Buenos Aires, CABA, Argentina
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Key West #CityChallenge Study Guide Trivia Quiz and Meet-up

Connect Moderator

Congratulations 👏 @SilvyC 

Thanks for sharing this study guide. Looking forward to see you in our next trivia. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Congratulations @SilvyC for winning the Road Mapping challenge. You did exceptionally well in that game. Though, during the game I thought that @NareshDarji will win. Anyway, I hope to participate in your Key West Challenge and enjoy it. 

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator