AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

@AdamGT I am embarrassed to say I miss the email and the Leaders Board that you posted two days ago on Friday. I was however able to find it. I need to get to work and post the reviews and pictures that I have accumulated this month. Maybe I can get caught up. Please disregard my previous post asking if you had posted the Leaders Board yet. Thank you! 😂😭🥳

Level 8

Hello @AdamGT 

Here is my star photo

Caption :- Star photo by @s_hussain  upload 30/8/2021Caption :- Star photo by @s_hussain upload 30/8/2021

This is a random click I taken for suggesting an edits. Now its become my star photo😊

I am new on connect. So try to do my best

INDIA !Instagram!
Connect Moderator

Firstly, welcome to Connect @Saddam_1 and as a newbie, you have posted an excellent screenshot of your star photo and too boot, you added the correct link to it on your data entry form. Congratulations on this great effort!  One small suggestion. What you should do is edit your post and see if you can display it larger and on the data entry form I have provided clear examples of what I am looking for.  To edit your post this article might help you 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

@AdamGT  Thanks for encouraging me...

I think you are suggesting me to edit  my post and make my photo to view in large.  As I am correct?? 

INDIA !Instagram!
Connect Moderator

Hello Local Guide stars!

I am about to start promoting Local Guide stars and their star photos and for this, I have enhanced Section #25 of the data entry form explaining what I am looking for when it comes to screenshots of star photos!  I do understand that this is a minor variation to previous advice and examples, however, we need to be flexible and change things when we see opportunities for improvement.  Next time you visit the data entry form take special note of the good, the not so good and the bad examples of star photo screenshots and if you wish to be included in this feature promotion then see if you can improve the screenshot of your star photo 😉  Remember, if you edit your previous screenshot post there is no need to go through updating your link to it!  By the way, this is not compulsory, it's totally up to you but if you do then you will very likely be featured 😉

@Stphn @RohitGahlot @kasunaaa @Dave26 @ModNomad @JohnB_Outdoors @sudipbohora @katydarhel @Sverleis @AsafB might be interested in this but there are others 😉

Connect Moderator

OK I'll mention a few others that might be interested in my previous comment

@SebaasC @Kahnster @Blexi @Chuan_Chee @AT_Rome @AntonioVirgil @Cercis @QueBall @R10R @bigtraveller 

Connect Moderator

Yes @Saddam_1 you have done it perfectly 😉

Connect Moderator

@MelTG @rupgo @121788 @Chacho @Goodytom @Rex_Roscoe @Stevenartify @MattGatlin @ACCoelho20 @shelened1973 

You might also be interested in my previous comment 😉

Level 8

Thx, it will be the 1st thing I do in the morning.  I appreciate you.

Connect Moderator

@karora @GigiR @Jean-IgnaceBE @Nokkelen @ATXFoodGuy @FlyingTimo @dsuranga @EugeGallardo @SalehMdSoyaib

You might also be interested in my previous comment 😉