AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Star photo or most viewed!!!!!

Hey @MortenCopenhagen 

Thanks for guiding the right way. Now I have posted as a reply.

Connect Moderator

Re: Star photo or most viewed!!!!!

I think you want @AdamGT for your post @Ayush_Tiwari 

Since this is an achievement please use the Achievements topic.

If in addition to your highlighting your count you explained the photo, where it was and what it was then you could use this topic.

I will move this post to Adam's thread now.

Paul

Level 8

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Hey @AdamGT, I'd love it if you would add my star photo to your Star Photos leaderboards. Here is a screenshot showing its current star views and I can't wait to see it on the leaderboards.

Konark Sun Temple is located in Orissa, India and it is attributed to king Narasimhadeva of 1250CE.

Dedicated to the Hindu Sun God Surya , what remains of the temple complex has the appearance of a 100-foot (30 m) high chariot with immense wheels and horses, all carved from stone. It is over 200 feet (61 m) high. Now its under repair and restoration. 

Star photo by @Amit_21007 Uploaded  on 21-07-2014 and Star views as at 04-09-2021Star photo by @Amit_21007 Uploaded on 21-07-2014 and Star views as at 04-09-2021

Level 8

Iberostar Grand Packard

Iberostart Grand Packard Hotel, La Habana, Cuba

20180918_092906.jpg

Level 10

Hahaha @AdamGT , was surprised to see my screenshot as a bad example. 😋

At the time when I was filling out the form, I was on iOS mobile and did not have a laptop available and was the only option then.

I have updated the screenshot now!

Connect Moderator

Oh I didn't name anyone but myself @Stphn but I know you will accept it in the spirit intended.  The good news for you is that now because you have improved your post, I will have to find another example to make this point 😉  

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

I know, no offense taken ofcourse @AdamGT ! You are doing such an incredible job, hard to get structure collecting data from so many people.

You can leave the example btw, I don't mind at all!

Level 8

I love to post photos on Google map, I saw one of photo has 83,75,943 View.. 😍😍😍😍

IMG_20210902_214617.jpg

See what I've posted to Google Maps Level 8 Local Guide https://maps.app.goo.gl/J3nE9ceiKXTznukX6 

Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (August 2021)

Hello @indahnuria 

I think your photos post was meant to be posted on the Star Photos leaderboards post so I'm letting you know that I am moving it there so that other Local Guides following star photos will benefit from it.   

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Hello @AdamGT ,

Here is my screenshot of a photo (Star Photo) with photo view. Screenshot was taken on 05.09.2021

Caption: Screenshot of a photo of Local Guide @KalyanPal with photo view for Star Photo.

Stay safe and happy

Cheers,

Kalyan

================================

Accessibility Champion- Kalyan Pal