AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Star photo by Csamuel, Uploaded January 2014 Star views 952,055 as on 13/9/21

Hi @Mukul_Anand It's the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, a well-known think tank based in Delhi.

Level 8

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Hope I've done it right this time around @AdamGT 

Connect Moderator

@Kinjalchhaya, you have sent me a private message with a problem you are having with your link see your image below:

image.png

Because this discussion may benefit others, I rather that you post problems related to the star photos leaderboards like this here on the current star photos leaderboards post.

The instructions regarding what link is required and how to get this link are clearly explained in the data entry form.  You have not followed these instructions.  It is clear that the correct link that you should be entering ends with the following  > /General-Discussion/Leaderboards-of-the-Top-100-Most-Viewed-Photos/m-p/3080831#M1195875 and if you click this you will see that it goes to your correct screenshot of your star photo on this post!

Caption: The Leaderboards of Top 100 Most Viewed Photos on Connect's Photography boardCaption: The Leaderboards of Top 100 Most Viewed Photos on Connect's Photography board

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Re: Star photo by Csamuel, Uploaded January 2014 Star views 952,055 as on 13/9/21

Hi @Ses_ame 

I'm sorry that this is the first time that I have seen your post and yes you have posted this on the wrong board. I'm just letting you know that I will move it to the star photos leaderboard post where it belongs.

Connect Moderator

@Ses_ame I'm quite busy at the moment however, I am trying to answer all the last minute issues that some are have and because I can see that you have made several attempts and hence are trying hard, I have tried to sort you out as well.  Unfortunately you did not do it right. I found your star photo screenshot post which you had posted on the wrong board and hence in the wrong place on the Connect forum.  I have now moved it this this post where it belongs. You can see it here.  However, you must submit full details using this data entry form.  If you at least complete the star photo section you might just make it in time for the  update of the leaderboards which I am currently working on.  Good luck.  The link to your post is as I mentioned above in this message 😉  We all look forward to seeing you and your star photo details on the leaderboards today!

Level 8

No need to do that @AdamGT  I had put it in the correct board on the 13th itself and updated with a fix today. Here's the permalink to my post Local Guides Connect - Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos - Page 58 - Local Guides C...

Connect Moderator

Yes but unfortunately you cannot have duplicate posts on different places on Connect @Ses_ame so to keep Connect tidy I needed to move your other post here.  In the meantime you must complete the data entry form as previously advised. Cheers!

Level 8

Yeah I know about that because I'm from Delhi too 😊❤️ @Ses_ame 

Level 9

Screenshot_2021-09-21-14-06-39-30.jpg

See @amittiwari 's most viewed photo, uploaded in Nov 2016 and viewed 11,02,687 times till 21 Sept 2021

Connect Moderator

Hi everyone, 

I will be reading the data and begin updating the star photos leaderboards (with some surprises) around 4pm on Wednesday, September 22  so you have plenty of time to check your data if you wish. 

Adam