prashanth_yb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local guide reward not received

Dear Google Team

I am local guide level 8. I didn't receive a local guide reward.

Screenshot_2024-04-24-22-52-56-413_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I got a confirmation email and tracking number. My order was placed on 16/03/2023 , and still didn't get any reward or updates.  

Screenshot_2024-04-24-22-55-22-689_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I follow the all the steps FAQ also. 

This is second time i am writing post. 

Please @DeniGu   help in Resolve this issue. 

4 comments
Level 10

Re: Local guide reward not received

Hello friend @prashanth_yb , Sorry for your issue. Lot of LG have faced this issue, sometimes it takes long time than expected. Please have a look at the post to get more clarity on the issue. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Question-about-a-Local-Guides-reward-email-Read-this...

https://redemption.usbrandaddition.com/LocalGuides/#/faq

Signature Image
Google Moderator

Hi @prashanth_yb,

We are sorry to hear that you haven’t received your reward yet. Please note that replacements are subject to availability, as this is a limited edition item.

You mentioned that you have already requested a replacement via the FAQ page. If it has been longer than 6 months since your initial order and you are unable to submit your code on the site again, the offer has expired and replacements are no longer available. Thank you for your understanding.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @DeniGu 

I followed all the steps.still didn't got reward. No updates about rewards. How can I get my reward. 

Waiting for reward from year. Hope Google local guide will resolve my query. 

Hoping Google local guide team will send me reward. 

Level 8

Hi

I followed all the steps.still didn't got reward. No updates about rewards. How can I get my reward. 

Waiting for reward from year. Hope Google local guide will resolve my query.