Yucco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Looking back at 2023: Some wonderful events and visit Ghibli Park

April 2024 has come. In Japan, it is a division called the fiscal year. (Do you have similar breaks in your countries?) The idea is that a new year begins in April.

As I mark this turning point, I'd like to look back the main events about Local Guides of 2023. The reason I'm looking back on 2023 now is because I was extremely busy from December to March 2024.

In October of 2023, @HiroyukiTakisawa invited me to a party in Shibuya. I couldn't joined the Shibuya office event, but I meet a lot of Japanese Local Guides and some moderators from all over the world at the party! Especially, I was very happy to see my dear friends I met at Connect Live in 2019. Thank you @Anzu@Izumi@ken_jp, @preceramic, @Cecilita, @Jesi and @NunungAfuah! Thank you very much to @HiroyukiTakisawa!

the party venuethe party venue

At the beginning of 2024, I started the new year feeling very happy because some of the videos I shot for "Local Guides Celebrate 2023" were selected. In this video, I introduced my achievement that my photos have been viewed over 50,000,000 times in total. I would like to thank everyone involved.

In March 2024 (actually 2 weeks ago), @HiroyukiTakisawa family, @Anzu , @Izumi , my husband and I visited Ghibli Park. In the evening, @yamamo_cchi  and @Shota_2020  also joined us, and we all had dinner together. Ghibli Park was very beautiful and the dinner was delicious. It was a wonderful opportunity!
I'll post a summary of the details of the event later.

the photos of the Ghibli Parkthe photos of the Ghibli Park

Looking back on these events, I am very happy that I continued as a Local Guide. I feel like I have friends and family all over Japan and around the world. Words can’t describe how grateful I am.

I really love the Local Guides community! I hope to keep on contributing more and meet the Local Guides from all over the world!

I wonder if there will be anyone who look back 2023 like me on this timing.
Nagoya, 愛知県 日本
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Looking back at 2023: Some wonderful events and visit Ghibli Park

Hi @Yucco thanks for tagging me. I am so glad that you remember me. Honestly, visiting Ghibli park is one of my wishlist. I hope I can do it for the next visit. I love your post. Thanks for sharing ❣️

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@Yucco さん

先日の旅行ではいろいろと助けていただきありがとうございました。Masaさんにもお礼をお伝え下さい。

また集まって交流したいですね。2019年組として次はぜひ @ken_jp さんともお会いしたいところです。

私も先日のミートアップ紹介記事書き始めたところです。ゆっこさんの投稿も楽しみにしてますね。

Level 9

@Yucco さん

遅くなりましたが名古屋では本当にありがとうございます!

翌日も雨でしたから休みながら色々食べ歩きました。

臨時休業のお店などもありましたが、機会があれば名古屋に行っていろいろなところを開拓したいですね。

ローカルガイドとしての役目です😁

Level 8

Thanks to the gentleman and ladies @Yucco @HiroyukiTakisawa @yamamo_cchi .a great venue was seen also get few glimpse at here too. It's a woh moment for us to get look this new year in the month of April.

Level 8

Super awesome written of your year summaries @Yucco 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13