El_Lemus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.

I wanted to project my idea about how important Mental Health Awareness is, So i went to the Dunes located in My Hometown, the name is (DUNAS LYO English:  LYO DUNES) is just 1 hour 20 minutes from the CALEXICO,CALIFORNIA,USA -MEXICO BORDER. the BEST AND UNIQUE MONTHS TO VISIT ARE OCTOBER TO MARCH (Due the Winter Weather, The good Weather in the Desert), DONT FORGET TO BRING WATER, HAT AND CAP and SUNSCREEN, Best hours to Visit before Sunrise until 10 am and at SUNSET to Enjoy the Golden Hour, like being in a dream full of silence and beauty DONT LEAVE TRASH this place is a virgin place, and must remain as it is.

Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.

Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.

The Yellow Rose alone in the Vast Desert.The Yellow Rose alone in the Vast Desert.

Mental Health is a Human Need.Mental Health is a Human Need.

Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.

Mental health is indeed an important topic as we look after ourselves and those around us @El_Lemus beautiful images. Well crafted.

Paul

Level 7

Re: Mental Health Awareness With Desert Landscape, Mexicali Baja California,Mexico.

Wonderful images. Perfect light, landscape and medium.