bikashkhadge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Nyatabhulu Ajima

Shree Nyeta ajima 12 years main procession of the festival goese throught devighar at Nardevi.

_BYK7488.jpg

_BYK6738.jpg_BYK6771.jpg_BYK6814.jpg_BYK6846.jpg_BYK6897.jpg_BYK6910.jpg_BYK6918.jpg_BYK6974.jpg_BYK7037.jpg  

Newar locals call this temple ‘Nyata Ajima’ and call the neighboring community “Nyata”. Despite the local name, the increasing level of modernization has allowed the majority of people to know the temple as ‘Nardevi temple” and have viewed the community as ‘Naradevi’ too.

_BYK7500.jpg

Nyata Ajiima (Mother Nyata) is also known as Goddess Swetkali. She is one of the eight forms of Kali, the wrathful Goddess. Although there is no written fact about the establishment of Nyata Ajima, it is widely believed that Gunakamdev, the Licchavi King built it.

Bikash KHADGE
Kathmandu, Nepal
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nyatabhulu Ajima

Hello @bikashkhadge,

It seems that part of your text is taken from an external source. Keep in mind that this is something against our program rules. As we deeply care about originality, you might as well want to read the following article: How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?.

To avoid your post being moved to the off-topic posts archive, I kindly suggest you edit your post using your own words and photos. You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Nyatabhulu Ajima

Hey @bikashkhadge  beautiful pictures , I recently saw a movie "kantara" which shows the culture of Karnataka and this post reminds me of that movie . 

As @TsekoV  said please use the original content on connect as it's against the policy and core values of connect.