Velvel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

One Cafe with 3 Concepts

Welcome to Nucifera Coffee & Pastry, a cafe in Makassar city that has different concept in each floor. This cafe consists of three floors, where the concept for the first floor is neo classic colorful with the cute and sweet pink color.

Caprtion : A photo of  the ambiance at the first floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caprtion : A photo of the ambiance at the first floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Caption : A collage of photo of Local Guide @Velvel at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry.Caption : A collage of photo of Local Guide @Velvel at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry.

The second floor is minimalist modern with the combination of white and wooden color.

Caption : A photo of the stair to the second floor at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the stair to the second floor at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Caption : A photo of the ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Caption : A photo of the outdoor ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera  Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the outdoor ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Caption : A photo of the outdoor ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera  Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the outdoor ambiance at the second floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

And the third floor is industrial modern as a working space along with the rooftop. There is outdoor area in the second and third floor.

Caption : A photo of the stair to the third floor at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the stair to the third floor at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Caption : A photo of the ambiance at the third floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the ambiance at the third floor of Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Actually, I wished to dine in at the first floor with the sweet pink color, but it was so crowded that night. Therefore, we ended up dining in at the second floor. This floor was less crowded and noise as well.

The menu in Nucifera Coffee & Pastry varies from the Western to some Asian menu (mostly Indonesian). They provide all day breakfast, main menu, pasta, egg, croger, sandwiches, pizza, and cakes as well.

Caption : A photo of the variant cakes at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of the variant cakes at Nucifera Coffee & Pastry. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Here are what we tried :

Napolitana
Eight slices of medium thin crust pizza with pepperoni, sliced onion, tomato, mushroom, basil, mozzarella, and the half sunny side up in the middle. It's good for sharing!

Caption : A photo of a plate of Napolitana. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of a plate of Napolitana. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Refresh Cold Pressed
A glass of cold pressed juice as the combination of spinach, apple, carrot, lemonade, and orange. Overall, the taste is just like orange juice because the orange taste is much more dominant.

Caption : A photo of a glass of Refresh Cold Pressed. (Local Guide @Velvel)Caption : A photo of a glass of Refresh Cold Pressed. (Local Guide @Velvel)

Local Guide, if you come to this cafe, which floor that you prefer to dine in? 😃

Makassar, Makassar City, South Sulawesi, Indonesia
24 comments
Level 10

Re: One Cafe with 3 Concepts

I would sit on the 3rd floor where it is nice and quiet and enjoy my coffee @Velvel 

Connect Moderator

Me encanto tu post @Velvel , las fotos muy lindas. Definitivamente el primer piso todo rosa es el mas pintoresco, creo que las mujeres y nenas se sentirán muy felices de disfrutar todo ese ambiente tan rosa 🙂 .

La foto de los dulces eran para chuparse los dedos se veían muy sabrosos, en especial el postre de chocolate. El concepto de tener ambientes diferentes en un solo café es interesante ya que se adapta a los gustos de los clientes tan diferentes, hombres mujeres y/o clientes que deseen trabajar mientras disfrutan un café.

Saludos Farid.

Level 10

@Velvel Thanks for the post

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA
Connect Moderator

Nice choice @waza28 

You could also enjoy your coffee while hanging out or even working from the cafe 😄

Connect Moderator

Hi @FaridTDF 

What you said is right.. Customers could choose where they want to be seated based on their preference and needs.

Although I didn't get the seat at the first floor, but I was lucky enough to get a chance to take pictures there before going back because it was quiet already 😊

So, how about you? Which floor that you prefer if you come here, Farid?

Level 8

Great concept i love pastry thank for sharing @Velvel 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Connect Moderator

Jajajaja sin lugar a dudas iría al piso rosado 😀, creo que es el más lindo para hacer fotos y el mejor decorado, por otro lado seguro que lo visitaría con mi nieta Agustina y ella estaría muy contenta de estar allí @Velvel , ademas tú tendrías que ser nuestra guía gastronómica 🧁🍰

Caption: de paseo - Tolhuin- Tierra Del Fuego - Argentina (Local Guides FaridTDF)Caption: de paseo - Tolhuin- Tierra Del Fuego - Argentina (Local Guides FaridTDF)

saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

Hehehe you have a great choice @FaridTDF 

And thanks for sharing the beautiful photo. I'm sure you and your granddaughter will love it as you could take pictures in the pink color while enjoying plenty of cakes there 😊

Level 10

Ynt: One Cafe with 3 Concepts

hi @Velvel  A good choice for people who are undecided.☺️👌🏻