Re: This is Grenada

Thanks a lot 

Level 8

Betreff: This is Grenada

vielen Dank

Level 8

Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

20240314_230726.jpg

Chonburi (ชลบุรี), a city near the sea, is one of the cities in the east of Thailand, around 2 hours away from Bangkok. There are many delicious and spicy seafood dishes to try, and the sky is particularly beautiful, especially at sunset 🙂

Above picture was taken at the fish market (ตลาดประมงท่าเรือพลี).

Google Moderator

Hi @kingjames23_0,

Thank you for sharing your sunset photo, it's an amazing shot!

As mentioned in your previous post I am merging your post to this thread to keep the discussion in one place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Magic moment - Sunset in Bangkok 💙

Hi @Winitar,

What a great shot, thanks for sharing! 

I would like to let you know that there's an existing thread called Have you shared a sunrise or sunset photo on Google Maps recently?, where Local Guides shared amazing photos of sunset and sunrise. I think your post will fit perfectly there and I am merging your post there to keep the discussion in one place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

@Winitar The sunset looks beautiful 

Nidhish Jaju ||" Exploring the world, one trail at a time "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 8

THANKS ALOT

Level 9

Betreff: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

@Winitar 

Sehr schön anzusehen 👍 

Google Moderator

Re: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

Hi @Winitar,

Thank you for sharing these amazing sunset shots!

I would like to let you know that there's an existing thread called Have you shared a sunrise or sunset photo on Google Maps recently?, where Local Guides shared amazing photos of sunset and sunrise. I think your post will fit perfectly there and I am merging your post there to keep the discussion in one place. 

Level 7

Photo taken from mobile in evening

1000076336.jpg

 This photo is taken by me from my phone that to from my house  clear blue sky and red cloud  due to evening sunlight  spread over