Kartikeyapathak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photos not getting viewed

5fea1ba0-83f4-4092-b2e1-68b238978636.jpeg

I have published a few photos and videos more than 2 weeks now some of them have views the others are on 0 views.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Photos not getting viewed

@Kartikeyapathak ya habían avisado por el foro que el equipo de googler estaban solucionando el inconveniente.

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @Kartikeyapathak ,

I agree that the reply given by our @Maximilianozalazar is one of the main reasons; this may take months together, sometimes.

Also, in your case, some photos are visible and some others are not visible... Right? 

The photos which gives counts are public and the photos which do not give counts are private (not visible to public).

Then...Another reason this can be: the invisible photos maybe detected as spam since they may not be strictly adharing to Google Maps policy; kindly check with your photos - till if you believe that the photos are filtered by mistake, then use the following link to report your problem. 

Account Investigation Form:

Kindly fill it & submit - this too will take a long time - but, this is the only solution.

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Yes but this seems to be an issue for months now

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kartikeyapathak 

Yes, there has been an issue with photo views for months now. Since the beginning of February.

There is a weeks long delay before photo views start showing up for new photos. And views are 50-60% lower than before February 7th.

But, you may also need to reevaluate the helpfulness of the photos you share.  Photos should always clearly show the places.  Some if the photos included in your screenshot are clearly showing a sunset or sunrise. Also dark photos and photos mainly showing the sky art not clearly showing places on Maps.

Let me know if you need help finding the photo guidelines.

Cheers 

Morten 

Connect Moderator

A quick look at your profile reveals that you are unlikely aware that uploading redundant (similar) photos is not allowed, @Kartikeyapathak .

Cheers 

Morten