Chacho's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Puertito de Guimar

IMG-20210709-WA0015.jpg

 Hermoso lugar para descansar. Sol y playa cualquiera día del año. Buen clima buena comida. Este que se ve es paseo frente a la playa por  donde llegará si lo sigue a un hermoso muelle.

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Puertito de Guimar

Hola @Chacho muy buena fotografía. Podrías agregar detalles y un enlace de Maps para poder disfrutar más del lugar. Gracias.

Saludos desde Uruguay.

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Chacho,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the place looks very beautiful! Were you there on a holiday, or you live in this area?

I have added the Spanish language label to your post as it is written in it. Posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

PS: I enlarged your photo in order to be seen better by other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Level 9

Aquí es donde humildemente vivo.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @Chacho!

I would like to let you know that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!