DanielTh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

(RECAP) Hyderabad's (India) 29th meet-up !!!

What do active LG communities have in common? Its regular "meet-ups"

On 23rd March 2019, Hyderabad LG community completed our 29th meet-up. The highlight of most of our meet-ups is the first-time participants.
This time it was no different. This post is to highlight the positive impact our community has had over the years.

First to reach the place, along with me @DanielTh , was @Vdepatla - he is a certified CFA !!!! how'z that for a profession ?  Then came in Chakri - he organizes events for social cause.
(R to L) - Daniel, Venkat & Chakri(R to L) - Daniel, Venkat & Chakri
While I was setting the context to them, we had @NarenChandra , @Bharath_D  & @AslamMo  join us.

One highlight of this meet-up was the first-timers - we had 6 first-time participants and one was joining us after a long gap.
(R to L) - Srikant, Bharat & Naren(R to L) - Srikant, Bharat & Naren
It was a delight to know that @Kosalendra  & @Vdepatla  are from Tirupathi city and are working in Hyderabad.
Kosalendra & Venkat (on the bench L to R)Kosalendra & Venkat (on the bench L to R) @PULLARAMU  is doing his MBA from a renowned Tourism institute in India. That's a great career option to choose. @Bharath_D  is also an enthusiastic LG.

First I started off with my experience of how this whole LG journey started off, then @AslamMo  shared his extensive experience of being associated with LG program. @NarenChandra  chipped in with his unique initiative of Crowdsource + LG active contributors meet-ups.  

While we three are regular to meet-ups and LG program, it was the first-timers that stole the show. They all shared their experiences on why they started contributing on Google Maps - you'll be surprised that all of us had one thing in common - the idea of helping the larger society through Google Maps.
(L to R) - Bharat, Srikant, Varshit, Ramu - all first time participants in a meet-up(L to R) - Bharat, Srikant, Varshit, Ramu - all first time participants in a meet-up
@Amupicture sharing his experience of LG program)

It was humbling experience to see many enthusiastic LG's starting their journey on Google Maps contributions.
We shared some fresh samosa & bajjis to enjoy the time.
Bajjis & SamosasBajjis & SamosasChakri enjoying his tea !!!Chakri enjoying his tea !!!
It was a great meet-up this time. Hoping to encourage many more first-time participants into meet-ups & LG program as a whole.

All smiles !!!All smiles !!!
Here is the link to the photo album:

Please do share your feedback on this meet-up. Thank you.
Lamakaan, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
6 comments
Level 7

Re: (RECAP) Hyderabad's (India) 29th meet-up !!!

• Personally for me, meet up was awesome. I met people who care about contributing to maps which eventually helps in building the greater community. It was nice to meet all of you. 
Venkat
Level 7

@DanielTh  Thanks for Gathering and a brief note on meet-up. And Yes agreed with @Vdepatla, I  was much excited and felt very happy to meet who has the same vision on contribution for a large community.   Keep rocking and keep contributing. 🙂

Level 10

Amazing arrangement Meet-up @DanielTh

I hope the Meet-up was very joyfully...🤩

Thank you so much for the smart and perfect clicked about RECAP...

😊👌👍👏😍

Junaid
Level 8

That's a crisp and nice review. Thank you for hosting the meet-up @DanielTh 

All those experiences and stories are inspirational.This is my first meet-up and I had a wonderful time. Glad to meet you all. Looking forward.

Kosalendra Eethamakula
Level 10

That was one of the best meetup @DanielTh ,

love the way everyone narrated their local guides journey . 

It was a time spent well with people of similar passion,

Thanks for hosting the meetup and that too at a most happening community place like Lamaakan .

This was the first time i was there .

@Kosalendra @Bharath_D @Vdepatla @AslamMo @PULLARAMU@Amupicture @SrikanthRokkam

Thanks a lot for making it to the meetup .

Level 6

Thank you for hosting this meetup@DanielTh

This was the first localguide meetup for me...

. really I feel very Grateful by attending this meetup

Experience and ideas of local guides motivated me...

Thank you LG community...