Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Let's Check the Facts of Wheelchair Accessibility at Ramna Park, Dhaka

To get some refreshment, it's a natural demand of everyone to travel anywhere. Actually, I am one of them, what about you? Hu...h? Now it's a trend to use Google Maps before we go anywhere to visit. There are a lot of information we try to get from the Google Maps and Accessibility info is also one of them, right? 

Anyway, we have successfully completed our Wheelchair Accessibility meet up "Let's Check the Facts" at Ramna Park, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Our plan was to give a wheelchair gift to a person with special need.

Caption: In the photo local guides are holding a digital banner where a title of the meetup "ornaments of accessibility" hashtag localguides and symbol of meetup with the slogan for human chainCaption: In the photo local guides are holding a digital banner where a title of the meetup "ornaments of accessibility" hashtag localguides and symbol of meetup with the slogan for human chain

We have executed and searched the exact obstacles to come up with proper solution by the government authority after we complete our series of this meet up. 

Yesterday in the meet up there were two physiotherapy doctors  and some persons from medical associates.

We discussed about how the people with special need are feeling some critical situations because of insufficient accessibility benefits and we were abled to find out some obstacles in our way of searching related walkway what should be more accessible.

Caption: A person with special need sitting on a wheelchair in-front of  banner holding by localguidesCaption: A person with special need sitting on a wheelchair in-front of banner holding by localguides

Caption: Local guides group photo holding a small bannerCaption: Local guides group photo holding a small banner

We have a plan to discuss with the government authority. Partially we did also and planning to submit the full form of a collage report of our upcoming meet ups. It is a great chance to come up with this idea to help the disabled community to get them access everywhere. 

Caption: Local guides group photo standing with a lying banner.Caption: Local guides group photo standing with a lying banner.

For more photos please visit our meet up album following link here.

I would like to thanks to the sponsors who helped me financially to execute this meet up and to give the wheelchairs to the persons with special need. It's my luck that I found such friends who are helping me always. Thanks to all participants specially @SolaimanHossain @ShakilAK @SKAlamin @SohelMohammadRana @RubelRahad and all. 

I hope all of you my friends will like this meet up. Again, thanks to all participants for supporting me.

Best Regards

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Let's Check the Facts of Wheelchair Accessibility at Ramna Park, Dhaka

Thanks a lot @Kamalhasnainee  for your great initiative. I really enjoyed an informative meet up from you by following project "ডিজেবলরাও হবে বল, যোগাযোগ চাই এক্সেসিবল।' Keep up the good work.

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Let's Check the Facts of Wheelchair Accessibility at Ramna Park, Dhaka

I am glad you are supporting me always @SolaimanHossain thanks brother.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

wonderful recap! you're doing a great job indeed @Kamalhasnainee vai

I tried a lot to attend the meet-up but could not manage time due to another family program; anyway hope to see you in another meet-up. 

Level 9

I am delighted you liked my meet up @AbdullahAM . It's okay brother, no worries at all and thanks for crawling out my post here in the connect.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

I am thrilled and glad to share this news with all of you my friends that our meet up (this) covered to a lot of online and hard copy of daily and national press media in Bangladesh such as -

Sarabangla Online Newshttps://sarabangla.net/post/sb-643547/

Hardcopy and Online of Amar Sangbad : https://eamarsangbad.com/epaper/copied/195273

Thanks to all news media partners for sharing our activities around the world.
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 6

Great initiative @Kamalhasnainee.  Unfortunately I couldn’t attend the program. Go ahead brother. Waiting for the next program. 

Level 9

oho, it's okay brother @Sajib960 I knocked you but no worries. Next time inshaAllah. Thanks for reaching my post here in the connect forum.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Yes @SolaimanHossain it was spreading the eternal required information of a person with special need. Some people were observing our activities that what are doing, right? But they didn't know that this activities may also for them or us.

Anyway, @MohiuddinMahi brother thanks for reaching here and loving our activities.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

I remember a meetup with @Kamalhasnainee Vai. that was 2019 dhanmondi. You're one of my favourite LG.

Jahurul Haq