Mukund_hirpara_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

RECAP Virtual Meetup Diamond City Calling

I'm thrilled to share with you the incredible journey we embarked on during our recent Virtual Meet-up, "Diamond City Calling," in collaboration with the dedicated members of the Diamond City Calling team

All the local guides were eager for the meetup and enthusiastically arrived at the location and had a light Surati breakfast together.All the local guides were eager for the meetup and enthusiastically arrived at the location and had a light Surati breakfast together.

Factory Tour:

Participants embarked on a guided tour of the Diamond Factory.

They met the owner and had an insightful discussion inside the owner's office.Our local guide Ashishbhai  (@ashishdesai24 )meets the owner and managerOur local guide Ashishbhai (@ashishdesai24 )meets the owner and manager

Process of Diamond Manufacturing:

i'm explained the intricate process of diamond manufacturing:

Here's a brief explanation of each step in the diamond manufacturing process:

•  Formation of carbon bonds to create raw diamonds:
  •     Diamonds are formed deep within the Earth's mantle under extreme pressure and temperature.
  •     Carbon atoms arrange in a specific crystal lattice structure, creating the raw material for diamonds.

•  Extraction of diamonds from the earth:
  •     Diamonds are typically found in kimberlite pipes or alluvial deposits.
  •     Mining operations, either openpit or underground, extract diamonds from these geological formations.

•  Collection by humans or machines:
  •     Once diamonds are extracted, they are collected by human workers or specialized machinery.
  •     Careful handling is crucial to prevent damage to the precious stones.

•  Quality checking of raw diamonds:
  •     Raw diamonds undergo thorough quality checks to assess their clarity, color, cut, and carat weight.
  •     Gemologists use various tools and techniques to evaluate the quality and value of each diamond.Clear and rough diamonds in the factoryClear and rough diamonds in the factory
    • Scanning, planning, and designing of diamonds:
    •     At the processing unit, diamonds are scanned using advanced technology to create a digital model.
    • Shaping and polishing:
    •     After cutting, diamonds undergo shaping and polishing to refine their facets and enhance their sparkle.
    •     Polishing involves smoothing the diamond's surface to remove any imperfections and reveal its natural beauty.
    •     Designers use computeraided design (CAD) software to plan the optimal shape and cut for each diamond.Scanning Planning and Designing of Diamonds Inside of rougf DiamondsScanning Planning and Designing of Diamonds Inside of rougf Diamonds
      •  Cutting according to the design:
      •     Skilled craftsmen use precision cutting tools to cut the diamond according to the planned design.
      •     The aim is to maximize the diamond's brilliance, fire, and scintillation.

• Shaping and polishing:
      •     After cutting, diamonds undergo shaping and polishing to refine their facets and enhance their sparkle.
      •     Polishing involves smoothing the diamond's surface to remove any imperfections and reveal its natural beauty.
      • Diamonds are precisely shaped by skilled and experienced craftsmenDiamonds are precisely shaped by skilled and experienced craftsmen
      •  Quality assurance and scaling:
      •     Quality assurance experts meticulously inspect each diamond to ensure it meets industry standards and customer expectations.
      •     Diamonds are graded based on the 4Cs: clarity, color, cut, and carat weight
      •  
      • Sales process:
      •      Once diamonds are processed and graded, they are ready for sale.
      •      Diamonds may be sold to jewelry manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, or directly to consumers through various channels.
      • TYPS.jpg
      • Visit to Processing Unit:

Participants observed the actual processing unit and witnessed workers engaged in various stages of diamond processing.

• our local guide friends will observe this processour local guide friends will observe this process
      • Some  final diamondSHAPES.jpg

• I myself have explained all these processes
      • MYSESN.jpg
      •   Due to network issues, the planned online meetup could not be conducted simultaneously as intended.

Some members managed to join via their friends' phones, including @ajitthite@KashifMisidia@Globe_trotter_Ish@Gurukrishnapriya@HinalLad and all (I don't have photos of all the people who joined online but I am presenting here as many as I have, sorry if anyone's photos are left out.)kashifsir abd ajitdada joined via shrutika's videocallkashifsir abd ajitdada joined via shrutika's videocall

•  
      • Acknowledgments and Thanks:

@Tejal , @NareshDarji , Kinjalchhaya and @TravellerG provided guidance and support throughout the session.

Special thanks to all offline participants: RosyKohli , @Shrut19 , TravelClever , Rushabh_Sindhav, Vijay_Bhadani  het_3012 Premalpatel  yagokd Rajanikant, Premal, Rajshree, Dhaval, Naitik, and others.

•  

Here are few photos and videos clicked by Ptrivedi bhayani_naitik and other local guides   

photos taken by lgsphotos taken by lgs
      • Group photos taken at Diamond FactoryGroup photos taken at Diamond Factory
      • Some of  Our sparkling diamondsSome of Our sparkling diamonds
Surat, Gujarat, India
40 comments
Level 7

RECAP Virtual Meetup Diamond City Calling

Level 8

Re: RECAP Virtual Meetup Diamond City Calling

@Mukund_hirpara_  Wonderful recap written by you, and I'm sure you people enjoyed a lot at the meet-up! 

Level 7

Thank you so much! @HinalLad  It was definitely a great time

Level 8

Thank you @Mukund_hirpara_ best post this recap 

Pranav Trivedi

Level 7

Great success 👍

Yes, @Mukund_hirpara_ 😊

Happy to be a part of this Unforgettable Mega Meet-up Surat...

I like the company & carrying nature of you towards all LGs... 🙏👌

I am happy to meet and engage with all the LGs from different regions to whole themselves travel to attend the Surat Meetup. 🙂

Level 7

Hello @Mukund_hirpara_ , Thank you for sharing this recap, we enjoyed a lot and learnt a lot from this Meetup. 

Beautiful pictures and memories.

Thank you,

Premal Patel 

P.N.Patel
Level 10

It was really an exciting meetup - a full day of enjoyment - that started at 9 am & concluded at 6:30 pm; even the scenes are still running in front of my eyes! my dear @Mukund_hirpara_ 

Firstly I appreciate your kind dedication to look after me all the days when I was in Surat - special thanks to your respected parents also.

All these photos have created stories in my mind - thanks a million for sharing these - they are also gems to our eyes.

The style in which you have presented the RECAP is very interesting; in fact, our Connect Moderator & our friend @Tushar_Suradkar, after correcting your post, has just mentioned to me that he liked the post! Thanks for your kind words, dear Tushar!

I am also tagging our team members @Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @RaviSharma111 and @Shubhu1 as I feel that will like this RECAP.

Regards and thanks to each one of you!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

It was so great to meet you all virtually @Mukund_hirpara_ 

Keep it up 💪 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

@Mukund_hirpara_ Bhai, True to your name, you shone like a diamond, leading one of the most exceptional meetups I've ever experienced. Meticulously planned, it was a delightful fusion of enlightenment, enjoyment, and exquisite cuisine (my all-time favorite Gujarati Thali), all smartly stuffed into a single day. How can I forget your radiant smile and heartfelt hospitality that left an everlasting imprint on my heart.💓

Your sparkly team from Surat 👇 @Vijay_Bhadani@Rushabh_Sindhav @chiragvankar@Kinjalchhayatruly, @Vatsal30, & @het_3012 truly   deserves a standing ovation for organizing such a remarkably memorable meetup.  Meeting old friends like @Tejal Behn, and @NareshDarji Bhai, was a joyous highlight. However, the most profound takeaway for me was a golden opportunity to connect live with esteemed LG and unparalleled meetup champion of India, @TravellerG. It was a privilege to bask in his contagious positivity.😍

Inspired by your unwavering dedication & Surat's young brigade's untiring efforts, I'm happy to re-share the poem that I presented during the meetup. If you like it please tag and share the joy.😀

Inspiring poem  penned by @ModNomad LG Deepak B. Modgekar dedicated to the sparkly  Surat team for a super successful mega meetupInspiring poem penned by @ModNomad LG Deepak B. Modgekar dedicated to the sparkly Surat team for a super successful mega meetup

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |