cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap Rosy Birthday Bash #FoodChallenge 🎉🍰

Screenshot_2023-11-22-12-29-59-004_com.whatsapp~2.jpg

 Caption :Poster was made by @jayasimha78 

Recap Rosy Birthday Bash on 7th October 2023.

#FoodChallenge 🎉🍰

Hello Friends 

A heartfelt thanks to @Denise_Barlock  for graciously giving me the opportunity to host my birthday meetup, and a special shoutout to Jaya for creating, Yummy poster and providing invaluable assistant.

The link to the study material for my food post was generously shared, forming the basis for the challenging questions that made the event so engaging..

Gratitude to all my local guide friends who attended the meetup , your presence added so much joy to the celebration. We had a blast with 30 thought-provoking questions, each offering four choices, and participants had to select the right answer.

The trivia game was hosted on Playfactfile, complete with a provided code for seamless enjoyment.

To all the local guides who attended, thank you for contributing to the fun atmosphere. We truly enjoyed playing the Trivia Birthday Food Post, and I'm grateful for the enthusiasm and camaraderie shared during the event.

A big congratulations to Prince, who emerged victorious in the Trivia game! 🏆 Your knowledge and quick thinking made the celebration even more special.

Here's to a memorable Rosy Birthday Bash filled with good company, delicious food, and exciting challenges! 🌹🎂 #BirthdayCelebration #FoodTrivia #Grateful"
Thanks to each one of you 🙏❤️
@AnshukMitra 

Anubia bangia
 Aniks
@Erna_LaBeau 

@Gurukrishnapriya 

@TerryPG 

@MayuriKubal 

@Shrut19 

@SoniaK 

@JanVanHaver 

Screenshot_2023-10-07-21-53-10-357_com.google.android.apps.meetings~2.jpg

 Caption :screenshot  by me.

Screenshot_2023-10-07-21-51-39-099_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

 Caption :Screen shot by me 

20231122_124631-ANIMATION.gif

 caption : by me

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap Rosy Birthday Bash #FoodChallenge 🎉🍰

Happy birthday @RosyKohli .

The meet up look great and memorable since attended by @Erna_LaBeau , @Denise_Barlock , @Gurukrishnapriya , @TerryPG , @MayuriKubal , @Shrut19 and @SoniaK .

Love the @jayasimha78  colorful poster. It show  plenty of delicious food.

Keep on contributing on Google Maps and here on Local Guides Connect.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

नमस्कार,

@RosyKohli 

Recap k liye Dhanyavad,

nice recap, I enjoyed all your meet & afcourse State challenge 

@BudiFXWThanks for tagged 

Level 9

So so sorry I missed this wonderful meetup Rosy @RosyKohli I hope I can make it up one day for you. With lots of loves from Detroit 😍😘

#LocalGuidesUSA ~ Accessibility Champion ~ Guiding Star 2021 

Level 7

Hey @RosyKohli 

That was a great Fun Trivia quiz... Enjoyed every bit of it 😍😍😍 Especially the sporting spirit of everyone in achieving the winner title 🏆  Keep bringing more such fun things and LGs can surely contribute 🥳🥳🥳

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 9

@MayuriKubal 

Thanks 🙏 I am happy you enjoyed the meet up come tomorrow for accessible meet up for photography meet up and  we have some snacks at restaurant.

Level 9

@Erna_LaBeau 

Thanks dear,no issues you missed it .will tag  you in my next meet up.

Level 9

@Shrut19 

Thanks 🙏 you enjoyed the meet up.Even I was happy to see you all in meet up .

Level 9

@BudiFXW 

Thanks for your wishes ,yes it was memorable meet up ,yes I mostly contribute of food on Google maps , because i am foodie person ,my friend circle is vast when we meet  we try new places & we share our bill what ever amount it is one we group of 3 friends every month ,but when I have to give treat I go to 2-3 place near my house were food is good price is reasonable.

Yes poster was yummy he made poster from my post. I have posted many food post.for my post he selected study material.

Connect Moderator

Awww...... thank you for the tag, @RosyKohli . I am so glad to know that you had a wonderful celebration. Too bad I could not stay with you all for a longer time, but I am happy that I could sneak in just to wish you Happy Birthday.