SagarDiary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] WAW Mumbai 2023 meetup was an incredible experience for me.

As Sagar Kanherkar, I must say, attending the WAW Mumbai 2023 meetup was an incredible experience for me. Being a Google Local Guide Level 8, ID Sagardiary, this event marked a significant milestone in my journey. Isha Madam @Globe_trotter_Ish initiative to bring us all together at Koram Mall in Thane, Mumbai, on 9th December 2023, was commendable.

Initially, I was hesitant, being more accustomed to online interactions. However, Shruti Madam's @Shrut19  encouragement and support helped me Attend . Meeting everyone face to face for the first time was exhilarating. The warmth and camaraderie amongst the attendees were truly heartwarming.

The event was well-organized, starting with introductions, followed by a delightful breakfast session and a thoughtful gift distribution. I particularly appreciated the insights shared on Google Maps guiding, which further fueled my passion for contributing as a Local Guide. 

Interacting with individuals like Deepak Sir @ModNomad , who enchanted us with his melodious tunes, and fellow attendees Nikita, Aditya, Ashish, Yashoda, Shankar, and Shirish, @Shreeish  added richness to the experience. Although I may not remember all the names, each interaction left a lasting impression on me.

After the event concluded, I had the privilege to participate in a blood donation camp organized by HDFC Bank and Paravirtan Trust at Korum Mall. This noble initiative showcased the event's commitment to giving back to society. Contributing to such a meaningful cause was not only fulfilling but also reaffirmed the importance of community and collaboration.

the WAW Mumbai 2023 meetup was not just a gathering; it was a testament to the power of community and collaboration. I left with a sense of gratitude and anticipation for future meetings, eager to continue contributing to such meaningful initiatives.

Shurti Tai and LGShurti Tai and LGDeepak Ji , Aditya & ShriDeepak Ji , Aditya & ShriBlood DonationBlood Donation

Sagar Shivdas Kanherkar
Thane, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Level 6

Re: [Recap] WAW Mumbai 2023 meetup was an incredible experience for me.

Hello @SagarDiary Thane WoW meetup at Korum mall. it our physical meetup all the experience was epic.

and keep the donating blood its help to humanities.

Level 8

@SagarDiary

NNicely written recap. Keep it up. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 10

@SagarDiary wow that's a fine recap of Mumbai meetup and thanks for the kind mention. Incidentally we met for the first time but it felt as if we have been friends for ages. From there it's no looking back and together we have attended a hat trick of meetups in March -  Mumbai, Surat & Pune. Waiting for many more such recaps. 

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |