RosyKohli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap of 75 years Independence of India 25 th August 2022.

20220908_215038-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption : 75 years Independence celebration "Har Ghar Tiranga".

Hello LG's Friends.

Special thanks to@Denise_Barlock @Kwiksatik @jayasimha78  for all there support to make it successful meet up.God bless them , Secondly Thanks to all LG'S who took part giving there valuable time to me thank you very much for attending the meet up# State World Challenge of 75 th years celebration Independence of India 🇮🇳 15 th August 2022.

Those who couldn't attend no  problem i can understand .But thanks from bottom of my heart to all LG's for reading 4 long post of 75 years celebration of Independence of India.

As I joined Denise and Megan were ready with the fact file & password number ,photo link on chat box ,  LG started joining they 16-20 local guide some left after some time.

I was very happy to see some new LG also joined .

Daskshay Desai.

Megh Thekdi 

Augustine Joseph.

Shruti Updhyaya 

I had a surprise for everyone,I requested Denise can I play a video specially made for 75 year's celebration "Har Ghar Tiranga " which was shared  official  by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji .

Thanks to @Harsha_Reddy  played the video from YouTube initially they couldn't hear the audio then again he played all were happy to see video in that Cricketer, Bollywood star were there.

20220908_221212-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption Screenshot of the video.

20220908_221123-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption : Screenshot by me of video.

Link of video played "Har Ghar Tiranga"

https://youtu.be/-5s5HgOApK8 

Thanks to Denise who appericate the love for country

@KashifMisidia  bhai   shared on 14 th August Pakistan will celebrate there Independence.LG from India shared with all LG's who didn't knew that Pakistan was part of India before 1947 was separated on 1947.

Then we started our trivia game Denise told rules and regulations about the wheels, points ,it fun every week we LG try our best to win in middle of the game while i was reading question & answer few naughty young LG's want me to give them clue so that they win but i said no cheating.Many LG  told they couldn't read the post but answer well.

On board 6 different coloum are there each column has 5 questions we have selected any one question worth 100,200,300,400,500 points are given 30 questions was set & last Jackpot question were our points get double. 

How our 1hr 30 minutes got over didn't came know the meet up came to end.

20220908_234709-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption : Top wheel photo by me & board photo with points by @Shrut19 

20220908_235008-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption : Screenshot by me .

This time there was tide between three LG. So I requested Denise as were celebrating 75 years let's announce three winners everyone agreed there were three winners congratulations 🎉🥳 to them .

They are @AnshukMitra  @Globe_trotter_Ish @Shrut19 .

Those who didn't won don't loose heart. Best of luck for coming week's.

With big smile on every one face we took screenshot's , We wished each other's Happy Independence Day in advance & said Goodbye.

Here is photo link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/a1tDpUMLuYuXjSWo7 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap of 75 years Independence of India 25 th August 2022.

I could not attend the whole meetup as I was traveling but it was a really amazing meetup. @RosyKohli 

Thanks for sharing this detailed recap with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello dear @RosyKohli ...

Wonderful...

Another successful meet-up of national importance - thanks for sharing this with us.

Looks that you had a great time.

Thanks to @Harsha_Reddy for the support.

Best wishes

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Woe you had a very nice meet-up @RosyKohli .I am really happy to see you people really did a nice work on the occasion of celebrations of 75 years of Indian Independence. 

Thanks for the wonderful post.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Connect Moderator

@RosyKohli So much fun!!! Thank you for being a WONDERFUL host AGAIN!

Level 9

@NareshDarji 

No issues ,I can understand but I was happy you came for sometime inspite of travelling feeling blessed. I am humble grateful.

Level 9

@TravellerG 

Thanks TG sir ,yes we had the great time for me after God my Parents & my nation .My country motherland gave me too much .In return our motherland need nothing but we should love & respect our motherland were we are born ,grown up.Yes  I am blessed , LG's  support & love , respect i get from them not from India around the world.

Level 9

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Thanks dear ❣️ yes I was happy to see so many LG's we just had fun . Thanks 🙏 it was 75 years Independence so wanted them to know more about India.

Level 9

@Denise_Barlock 

Thanks dear 💓 ,yes we had fun 😊 i was happy all was possible with support of you ,Jaya & Megan dear .God bless you all.

Level 10

I fully agree with our view about our motherland, India... 

I'm very patriotic - as you probably know, my father was a Gandhijian to a large extent... So my blood also smells a lot. 

Thanks for your kind words and valuable support, dear @RosyKohli Ji.

Namaskar...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me