PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Received 'Totally Popular Badge': Thanks for 5,000 Likes!

I've received a whopping 5,000 Likes on my Local Guides content. This means so much to me, and it wouldn't have been possible without this amazing community. Thank you to all the Local Guides who have taken the time to Like my posts. Being part of  @AdamGT 's  Top 100 Leaderboards and @SholaIB 's  TRAC campaign helped me connect more with LG friends and gain more likes on my content.

Caption: Screenshot of congratulatory mail received  by LG @PrasadVR from Google on 09-May-2024 receiving  Totally Popular BadgeCaption: Screenshot of congratulatory mail received by LG @PrasadVR from Google on 09-May-2024 receiving Totally Popular Badge

Best regards,

@PrasadVR 

Signature Image
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
10 comments
Level 8

Re: Received 'Totally Popular Badge': Thanks for 5,000 Likes!

Congratulations dear @PrasadVR Ji now you really "Totally Popular Badge" deserve ofcourse why not friend you hit the world Google map five thousands ROAD Add A Big hit in india local Guide after moderater @NareshDarji & our teammate @LovePathak28  kudos dear friend.💐

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Well deserved @PrasadVR. Congratulations 💐 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Hello friend @ShailendraOjha , Thank you for your constant support and motivational messages.

Signature Image
Level 10

Hello @Kumaarsantosh , Thank you for your guidance and support.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

What? You're more popular than me! I'm sorry but I'm going to have to stop liking you @PrasadVR 😊

Of course I'm only joking Prasad. Well done you and well deserved. Being brutally honest, I was worried about you at the very  start but I'm glad that you made more than just an impressive turnaround and by tuning in and listening, you have not only gained my respect and friendship, but also that of so many others here. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Hello @AdamGT , Thank you sincerely for your kind words of appreciation.

Signature Image
Level 10

Its amazing milestone, showing your commitment. Many congratulations...

Level 10

So proud of you, my dear @PrasadVR ...

You are worth 10,000 Kudos by your virtue of great support and cooperation - I lack words to express my gratitude and appreciation!

Congratulations...

I'm sure, with the blessings from Almighty, you will reach 10,000 soon...

Most sincere prayers and regards,

🤝🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thank you friend @SushantShukla for your greetings.

Signature Image