OBF2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Reviews not posted

New to Google Maps reviews, posted 15+ reviews, some with photos of our recent travel but none are posted or seen in public. I can post in this forum so it appears my account is not suspended. Can anyone help me please?

Edinburgh, UK
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Reviews not posted

Hi @OBF2 

Something is off with your account. Your profile picture is not showing on your Maps profile. 

When did you create this account?  New accounts are often subjected to more scrutiny from the spam filter. And if you added a lot of reviews in a short time this might be what triggered the filter. 

Let me tag @DeniGu for a deeper check. 

Cheers

Morten

Level 5

Hi Morten. Appreciate you taking time responding to my query. 

I created the account a couple of days ago. I did post a lot of reviews in a short time ie., 10 reviews when I opened the account and added more the following day.  Not aware of filter, my bad 😣@DeniGu, any help will be grand. Thanks. 

Google Moderator

Hi @OBF2,

Please fill out the Local Guides Appeal form to have your account checked by the responsible team. They will contact you directly within three weeks. Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hi, appreciate you getting back quickly. 

Form completed as below requested. Thanks. 

Level 2

Hello friend, did they get back to you after submitting the form?

Level 5

No response to date.