Mukund_hirpara_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

River photography

IMG_20210615_142413.jpg

Higst viewed photograph of natur it's amezing place to peace i feels peace on ther i spane almost 1 hour of week with my friend

I'm luckey to got this place

Follow me on Instagram @ Mukund_hirapara_

Thanks for supporting me  my lovely friends 

Surat, Gujarat, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: River photography

Hello @Mukund_hirpara_,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, the area looks incredible! Were you there on a visit?

Please avoid sharing information about external accounts on Connect, as this might be considered as a promotion. Promotion in general, is against the rules of Connect

I've noticed that your post has a Street View label tag. Please note that its purpose is to ask questions or share tips related to the Street View program. Therefore, I’ve removed it, as it doesn't apply to your post. To learn more, please see How do I choose additional topics and tags for my posts on Connect?

As you seem to be new on Connect, I suggest you go through the following articles: Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect. Furthermore, don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself - July 2021 thread.

PS: I enlarged your photo in order to be seen better by other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 3

@Mukund_hirpara_ хорошее фото получилось

Level 7

• Спасибо дорогой.
Level 7

Okk sir I'm appreciate 

Level 6

IMG_20210804_173643.jpgIMG_20210804_173643.jpg

1.  anjarakkandy river. kannur, kerala, india
Level 6

ഞങ്ങളുടെ പ്രദേശത്തെ പ്രധാനപ്പെട്ട നദി. പ്രദേശത്തെ കുടിവെള്ള പദ്ധതി നടപ്പാക്കുന്നത് ഈ നദിയിൽ നിന്നുമാണ്.

IMG_20210805_180017.jpgIMG_20210805_180017.jpg

 thanks a lot for likes