Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Thank you so much @Annaelisa  for your comment i hope in future you will get more good and amazing post from my side ,  and i like your helping and supportive nature , i just want to know from your side which typeof post you like most i will upload that . i am happy to listen that you read my all post and enjoy , thank you so much . 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

@RaviSharma111 

Ich kann es nicht sagen was mir am besten gefällt weil ich vielseitig interessiert bin aber zugleich bin ich auch ein Bildermensch und ich liebe gute Bilder.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Congratulations @RaviSharma111 for featuring in Introduce Yourself. Great to know about you. 

Thanks @Ivi_Ge for this post.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Thank you @Rohan10  for your Compliment and support, your contribution are really good 👍 here on connect, you Are gem💎 in local guide Community 🙏😄 . Thanks for sharing Mumbai places to world. 

Level 8

Thank you so much @RaviSharma111 for your kind words. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 5

S. P. C

IMG-20230426-WA0015.jpg

 S.P.C camp H.M handover gift to a student 💛 . It's a very good school. Everyone came and experience it. Very good teacher and staffs. Well experienced teachers and good class room. Everyone nice computer lab and science lab. 

Level 9

Betreff: S. P. C

@Vidhuaami247 

Ein schönes Bild aber bitte geben sie am Ende des Beitrags den Standort ein damit man auf der Google Maps Landkarte sehen kann wo sich die Schule befindet 

Connect Moderator

Re: S. P. C

Hello @Vidhuaami247                   

Let me share with you that Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

The following articles will help you make your experience more enjoyable on Connect. 

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Moreover, I'm merging your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself - May 2024 section where you can know others and talk about yourself.

All the best 👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Re: S. P. C

Very good @KashifMisidia  Bhai, you always Help new comer on connect, thaks for sharing your knowledge with Us. 🙏

Level 10

@RaviSharma111 welcome to the local guide world nice to read about you .

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything