LovePathak28's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Birlagram, Nagda

Hello Friends. I missed you all so much as I was unable to explore more places because of my busy schedule. Today I will tell you all about my last visit of Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple situated in Birlagram of Nagda. 

Before telling about my visit first I would like to tell you about Nagda City. 

Nagda is a city and a Tehsil located in the Ujjain District of Madhya Pradesh State. Nagda is a major Railway Junction located on New Delhi - Mumbai main line. Nagda is the center point of New Delhi - Mumbai railway line. Both Delhi and Mumbai is situated exactly same distance from Nagda which is 694 kms. This thing attracts a big industrialist Shri Ghanshyam Das Ji Birla to set up his biggest Industry in Nagda for better rail connectivity from Delhi and Mumbai. Today Grasim's industrial unit at Nagda is the largest manufacturer of Viscose staple fibre in Asia and coloured fibre in the world. 

Apart from Grasim Industry Birla Ji developed their own town named Birlagram which covers half of Nagda city and also developed a Temple of Lord Lakshmi Narayan in Birlagram.

Img 1 - Birla Temple EntranceImg 1 - Birla Temple Entrance

Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple is also well known as Birla Temple. This temple looks like a replica of Khajuraho Temples.

Statue of Shri Ghanshyamdas Ji BirlaStatue of Shri Ghanshyamdas Ji BirlaStatue of Mrs. Mahadevi Ji BirlaStatue of Mrs. Mahadevi Ji Birla

Nearby Entrance there are the statue of Shri Ghanshyamdas Ji Birla and their wife Smt. Mahadevi Birla.

Every Hindu temple gives inner peace on visiting. This temple also gives the same. Inside the Temple there is statue of Lord Lakshmi Narayana, Lord Ganesha, Shri Ram Darbar and Lord Radha Krishna.Img - Bhagwan Shri Laksmi NarayanaImg - Bhagwan Shri Laksmi Narayana

Img - Bhagwan Shri Radha KrishnaImg - Bhagwan Shri Radha KrishnaImg - Shree Ram DarbarImg - Shree Ram DarbarImg - Shree GaneshaImg - Shree Ganesha

The Art designed on the walls of the temple give the feeling of Khajuraho Temples. 

Statue art on the walls of the TempleStatue art on the walls of the TempleSide view of the TempleSide view of the Temple

So This was all about Shri Lakshmi Narayana Temple, Nagda. I wish you all will like it.

As I previously said Nagda is well connected with Railways as it lies in the center of Delhi Mumbai Main line and also a new line towards Ujjain and Bhopal also intersects in Nagda. Nagda is also well connected with Madhya Pradesh State Highway Network from Ratlam, Ujjain and Jaora. At present there is no National Highway in Nagda but almost 35 kms away Delhi Mumbai Expressway passes through Bhuteda Interchange which connects Nagda from other parts of the country by Road.

I request my senior LGs @NareshDarji @Shrut19 @keshavdsd @TravellerG @PrasadVR and @Tandrima2  to please Have a look on my post.

So Thank You all. Soon will come with a new place. 

Jai Shree Ram - Happy Guiding

Nagda, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
20 comments
Level 10

Re: Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Birlagram, Nagda

नमस्कार,

@LovePathak28 

शेयर करने के लिए धन्यवाद, यह पोस्ट पढ़कर अच्छा लगा।

I love that Statue art on the walls of the Temple most..

Level 10

Hello friend @LovePathak28 , What a great post, every photo is a masterpiece. The temple artwork looks ancient and stunning. I sincerely appreciate your effort in taking photos of the temple from different angles and sharing it with us. Nicely described the content. Thank you for tagging me, please continue tagging me in your future posts also.

Signature Image
Level 4

@LovePathak28 really amazing 👏 🤩  Your clicks are awesome 👌 

Level 10

Thank you so much @Shrut19 mam 🙏☺️.

Level 10

Thank you so much @PrasadVR sir. But I want to clear that this temple looks ancient but this temple was builded when the Grasim Company was developed in Nagda which is almost 70-75 year old only.☺️

Level 10

Thank you so much @Rahul62011 sir 🙏☺️

Level 9

Betreff: Shri Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Birlagram, Nagda

@LovePathak28 

Der Beitrag gefällt mir sehr gut, interessant beschrieben und die Bilder sind fantastisch, besonders aus dem Tempel 

Level 8

@LovePathak28  nice post  as of my knowledge Shri Ram temple in Ayodhya & sheshshayyi Vishnu temple - Birla gram - Nagda, both architect of same.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

@LovePathak28 interesante publicación cada día se aprende más en el foro sobre sus creencias y cultura de su país.