Sophia_Cambodia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Songsaa Private Island - luxurious experiences could heal my broken heart!

This bridge is from the resort to the restaurantThis bridge is from the resort to the restaurant

I have been traveling to several places, specially in Cambodia, including the hidden paths. Each place has unique story to tell! There is one amazing place I would like to introduce to the world. I believe it was already popular but being one of not many Cambodians who could access to this place would feel beyond amazing and so privileged. It is a resort called Songsaa Private Island, one of the most beautiful, high-end and most expensive resort in Cambodia. It is located in Sihanouk ville and very closed to Koh Rong Island.

I have been to this resort in October 2018. It was one of the amazing experiences I have with my bestie. What made this place even more memorable was because Songsaa means ‘’sweetheart’’ or girlfriend/boyfriend in Khmer language. It is just the ideal place for honeymoon or sweet memory. We were among other passengers that were greeted by the team at the port before the 30mns speedboat ride. The special speedboat took only the island's clients including the couple that flew from Shianghai directly just to spend their honeymoon several nights on the island. However, I was there for different purpose. I sought for healing because I have just been dumped. My trip to the island was just after my engagement was called off. I couldn't believe it was a magic healing trip to cure my broken heart. Part of the experience was the island itself. It was tranquil crystal-clear water that I haven’t seen anywhere else. It felt so private and I could do many activities on that small island. Non-machine sport activities are free and you could do many things, including kayaking, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding and of course swimming. I love snorkeling there as I could see many things under the water which was preserved around the island. Unlike many other places, this is a preserved and pristine resort with very hospitable group of staff.

My second post:  Koh Songsaa (II) 

My friend was relaxing at Koh Songsaa island, what a viewMy friend was relaxing at Koh Songsaa island, what a viewMe, swimming at Infinity Pool at Koh Songsaa, Sihanouk VilleMe, swimming at Infinity Pool at Koh Songsaa, Sihanouk Ville

Song Saa Private Island, Koh Rong Archipelago, Near Sihanoukville, Cambodia
23 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Songsaa Private Island - luxurious experiences could heal my broken heart!

Level 6

Ayyy it sounds amazing @Sophia_Cambodia! I've heard of Song Saa Island before, and wanted to go there someday too. Thanks for sharing the meaning of the word too, I didn't know that. And also really sorry to hear your bad news 😞 I'm glad that you've been healed alot after this trip, and hope you'll always look at positivity in life as there are still many good opportunities may come to you. 🤗

Connect Moderator

Thank you my friend.

I got over it long time ago, have found someone and I am very happy right now 🙂

Level 6

@Sophia_Cambodia Aww congratulations, it's really nice to hear that and I'm happy for you too 😍

Level 10

Hai @Sophia_Cambodia 

Thank you for sharing with us the detailed description about Songsaa Private Island.

The pictures are so beautiful and look fresh.

You are very special perso, since you can enter a private Island and take some beautiful pictures.

Hope your heart already getting better and move on.

I will read your other post.

Keep calm, stay healthy and always be happy 

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

@BudiFXWI am glad you found them interesting. Of course, it is high-end resort and very expensive too. Not many locals can afford it. The view and the resort are just amazing! I can't get enough of it!

Level 10

Yes @Sophia_Cambodia .

Absolutely, it is a beautiful resort.

Thank you for sharing with us here.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

Level 6

Bls: Songsaa Private Island - luxurious experiences could heal my broken heart!

Apakah anda pernah berkunjung ke indonesia ? Kalau suatu saat nanti anda berkunjung ke indonesia jangan lupa mampir ke kota bogor.saya jamin anda akan mendapatkan perjalanan yang luar biasa