AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Storefront Diaries - A Mix of Display and Story-Telling!!

Hello Everyone! 

Finally, got time to add a post on Connect - on the storefronts and how brands spends a lot to attract the passerby and converting them to their consumer. The vibrant colors, lights and a impactful story to fill eyes and heart! I would like to thank @Tushar_Suradkar Sir for promoting this idea of "Storefronts" through one of his post, that really captured my attention. So, I thought I would give it a try! 

Connect Post Banner Designed and Created by Me!!Connect Post Banner Designed and Created by Me!!

I am sharing with you all storefronts that I liked the most. Almost, all of them are Indian Brands!

Forest Department Store - Selling Handmade Products curated by women's!!!Forest Department Store - Selling Handmade Products curated by women's!!!

Pentaloons - A multi category and brand storePentaloons - A multi category and brand store

Sehej - A women owned business for  the women's !!Sehej - A women owned business for the women's !!

Mulmul - a gentle storefront just like its ethnic wear!!Mulmul - a gentle storefront just like its ethnic wear!!

NewU - multi -category, multi brand makeup and accessories store!NewU - multi -category, multi brand makeup and accessories store!

FabIndia - a touch of India in every product!!FabIndia - a touch of India in every product!!

Ancestry - a women's owned fashion brand!Ancestry - a women's owned fashion brand!

House of Candy - The Cute version of storefront!!House of Candy - The Cute version of storefront!!

Suvasa - a women owned fashion brand!!Suvasa - a women owned fashion brand!!

Hamleys - a complete Toy store!Hamleys - a complete Toy store!

Costa Coffee - Time for some coffee!Costa Coffee - Time for some coffee!

Tagging my mentors, moderators and local guides for their reviews and inputs 

@TravellerG @PrasadVR @Gurukrishnapriya @Smita_Patil  @GasparKaren @AZ_2021 @AbdullahAM @Annaelisa @Rohan10 

#LocalGuides

I would love to hear from everyone, whom I could not tag due to tag limitation!

Your reviews/inputs would highly be welcomed!

Happy Travelling!

Happy Guiding!!

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
23 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Storefront Diaries - A Mix of Display and Story-Telling!!

Brilliantly captured storefronts @AnubhaBangia 

I like each one of them, except the House of Candy which is a bit closeup and does not show the actual storefront.

Each storefront shows the accessibility, offers, and also the vibes, and ambiance inside the store.

The seating arrangement of high stools in Costa Cafe is really helpful 👍

I sincerely hope you can capture more such storefront photos soon.

Hint: Try capturing corner photos of corner stores. they look very nice.

Level 9

Storefronts are my fascinations, @AnubhaBangia.Being an art-lover, attractive displays and vibrant colors excites me. 

You have presented your shots very nicely here and I admire that.

@Tushar_Suradkar had a series of posts and meet-ups on this topic, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 9

Betreff: Storefront Diaries - A Mix of Display and Story-Telling!!

@AnubhaBangia 

Die Bilder sind fantastisch und ich liebe es auch diese Bilder zu machen.

Was ich am Anfang lernen musste war mich vor den Spiegelungen in den Schaufenstern in Acht zu nehmen und selbst heute vergesse ich es manchmal und ärgere mich über mich selber.

Übrigens der erstellte Banner ist richtig gut.

Connect Moderator

Agree with @Annaelisa 

I forgot to mention previously, the banner photo is fabulous @AnubhaBangia 👍

Someday I will request you to make a banner photo for my meetup 😊

Level 10

Hello, dear team member @AnubhaBangia ,

Congratulations... great contribution!

Extremely happy to see you back... Nice of you.

Well conceived and presented....👍

Most of the shots are awesome! Appreciate your talents.

Then...

I agree with our dear Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar:

1. House of Candy shot could have been from little far off &

2. Depth of shots, captured from Corner will be very high! of course, useful only for corner shops...

Next 

(I request you to kindly serial number your photos, please).

The Mulmul shot also, could have been with less glare! - feel.

Yes, as mentioned by our @ajitthite Ji, the colourful shots are really attractive!

As our dear @Annaelisa stated, your cover photo has come out very well  - keep it up...

Eagerly waiting to see your next post, dear...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar Sir for giving my post a review! All your inputs taken and noted! It means a lot!

Yes, at once, I thought not to include House of Candy picture, it is actually a small cart! 

I will include all your inputs in my next post and photography! 

Thank you giving us the great idea of "Storefronts", I really liked it! 

Always Regards Sir!

Level 7

Thank you @ajitthite Sir for giving my post a review! Glad that you liked the picture shots! 

Honestly speaking, capturing storefronts is not easy task, sometimes owners ask why you are taking the pictures. But, it is always fun to capture eye delights in the form of storefronts!

Yes, @Tushar_Suradkar Sir's one of the post on "Storefronts", inspired me for this post! Truly thankful to Sir for such an amazing idea and thought! 

Always Regards Sir!

Level 7

Thank you @Annaelisa for reviewing my post! Glad that you liked the pictures and banner! 

Yes, reflections do come in between due to heavy lightening system in malls and market. 
Thank you for highlighting this, noting down all the inputs for my next post and photography!

Always Regards!

Level 7

@TravellerG Sir, Yes, its been a long time, finally back to my contribution mode! 

I have been busy with my brand and other personal stuff, so have been keeping it low in travelling. Noting down all your inputs and will surely include them in my next post. 

I am truly blessed and grateful for all the honest appreciations and inputs! That keeps me going!

Always Regards Sir!