PrasadVR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Sun & Clouds over the Dome

Caption: Photo 'Sun & Clouds over the Dome' by LG @PrasadVRCaption: Photo 'Sun & Clouds over the Dome' by LG @PrasadVR

While I was walking around noon a few days back, I saw the sun playing hide-and-seek with the white clouds above the dome of a stunning palace. Snapped a quick pic with my mobile. What do you think?

Best regards,

LG @PrasadVR 

I would like to tag our friends @TravellerG , @ShailendraOjha , @Rednewt74.  @Annaelisa , @malhazza      

Signature Image
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
17 comments
Level 8

Re: Sun & Clouds over the Dome

Nice click dear friend @PrasadVR when we appreciate the nature, nature will give us safety our planet earth,

Happy Earth Day 🌎

Thank you for tag me & sharing with us 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Betreff: Sun & Clouds over the Dome

@PrasadVR 👍 gut gemacht, solche besonderen Gelegenheiten muss man einfangen .

Besonders schönes Bild 😍 

Level 10

رد: Sun & Clouds over the Dome

التقاطه جميلة 

Munther alhazza
Connect Moderator

Perfect shot 👍 I would say @PrasadVR since it is very difficult to take a photo facing the sun.

The best part of the photo that I like is that the front side of dome and the features on the near side are clearly seen, something which I have never been able to achieve.

Level 10

You  well said dear friend @ShailendraOjha ,taking care of nature keeps our planet safe and secure. Thank you.

Signature Image
Level 10

Betreff: Sun & Clouds over the Dome

Hello @Annaelisa , I am glad you liked my photo. Thank you.

Signature Image
Level 10

رد: Sun & Clouds over the Dome

Hello @malhazza , Thank you for your appreciation.

Signature Image
Level 10

Thank you sir, @Tushar_Suradkar ji, I'm thrilled that you appreciated my photographic skills. Your recognition means a lot to me, it's like receiving a prestigious award, especially coming from a great photographer like yourself 🙏.

Signature Image
Level 7

@PrasadVR Sir, what a beautiful capture and thought in just few words! 

My thoughts on seeing the picture is :

"Every Cloud has a silver lining"!  which means every difficult situation has a comforting or hopeful aspect just like sun rays popping out of clouds! 

It might always not be sunny and it might not always be cloudy, the essence of life and nature matches exactly! 

Thank you for this wonderful share Sir! Happy Earth Day!🍀

Always thankful and Regards Sir!🙏