cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Support Business Around - Kefi Coffee & Eatery

Kefi.jpeg

Hello Local Guides friends around the world

This time I want to tell you about my contribution today to one of the food businesses in Sidoarjo.

Last year I helped 50 MSMEs around East Java, Indonesia to create photo and video content during the month of Ramadan for a month.

September I contracted COVID-19 and had to self-isolate for 23 days at home, and finally in December until now I have become a COVID-19 volunteer at the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 in East Java. Travel around East Java to help educate about health protocols both offline and online.

This month I am dedicated again to helping local sellers who have points on Google Maps for me to help promote through some of my social media accounts and my contributions to several Google Maps programs.

Today I visited Kefi Coffee & Eatery  and there I gave a review, created photo content and contributed 360 photos to the Google Street View Trusted Photographer program.

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Support Business Around - Kefi Coffee & Eatery

It seems you are quite dedicated to supporting your community @FahmiAdimara thank you.

Paul

Level 9

Thank You @PaulPavlinovich i always support for business around

Level 3

Sidoarjo tepatnya di bagian mana?

Level 9

Halo Mba @Layla2 bisa langsung searching di Google Maps ya mba dengan kata kunci "Kefi Coffee & Eatery"

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Thank you for supporting the small businesses in your area.

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to remove the Street View label from your post as you don't ask questions or share tips related to the Street View program using this tag. I will replace it with COVID 19 label, since you are sharing your story about it.

Thanks

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Hai