FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Support Business Around - Warung Apung Rachmawati (Content & 360 Contribution)

Warung Apung Rachmawati.jpg

Hello Local Guides friends around the world

This time I want to tell you about my contribution today to one of the food businesses in Sidoarjo.

Last year I helped 50 MSMEs around East Java, Indonesia to create photo and video content during the month of Ramadan for a month.

September I contracted COVID-19 and had to self-isolate for 23 days at home, and finally in December until now I have become a COVID-19 volunteer at the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 in East Java. Travel around East Java to help educate about health protocols both offline and online.

This month I am dedicated again to helping local sellers who have points on Google Maps for me to help promote through some of my social media accounts and my contributions to several Google Maps programs.

Today I visited Warung Apung Rahmawati Sidoarjo  and there I gave a review, created photo content and contributed 360 photos to the Google Street View Trusted Photographer program.
Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 9

Support Business Around - INDISCHE 1931 Coffee & Roaster (Content & 360 Contribution)

Indische 1931.jpg

This time I want to tell you about my contribution today to one of the food businesses in Sidoarjo.

Last year I helped 50 MSMEs around East Java, Indonesia to create photo and video content during the month of Ramadan for a month.

September I contracted COVID-19 and had to self-isolate for 23 days at home, and finally in December until now I have become a COVID-19 volunteer at the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 in East Java. Travel around East Java to help educate about health protocols both offline and online.

This month I am dedicated again to helping local sellers who have points on Google Maps for me to help promote through some of my social media accounts and my contributions to several Google Maps programs.

Today I visited INDISCHE 1931 Coffee & Roaster  and there I gave a review, created photo content and contributed 360 photos to the Google Street View Trusted Photographer program.
Level 9

Support Business Around - My Kopi O! (Content & 360 Contribution)

My Kopi O1.jpg

This time I want to tell you about my contribution today to one of the food businesses in Surabaya.

In September I contracted COVID-19 and had to self-isolate for 23 days at home, and finally in December until now I have become a COVID-19 volunteer at the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 in East Java. Travel around East Java to help educate about health protocols both offline and online.

Today I visited My Kopi O!  and there I gave a review, created photo content, and contributed 360 photos to the Google Street View Trusted Photographer program.
Level 9

Support Business Around - Howie Coffee And Eatery (Contents & 360 Contributions)

Howie.jpg

This time I want to tell you about my contribution today to one of the food businesses in Surabaya.

In September I contracted COVID-19 and had to self-isolate for 23 days at home, and finally in December until now I have become a COVID-19 volunteer at the Task Force for the Acceleration of Handling COVID-19 in East Java. Travel around East Java to help educate about health protocols both offline and online.

Today I visited Howie Coffee And Eatery   and there I gave a review, created photo content, and contributed 360 photos to the Google Street View Trusted Photographer program.
Level 9

Re: Support Business Around - Howie Coffee And Eatery (Contents & 360 Contributions)

We should support them . This is a great opportunity for us to spread positivity and happiness in life of millions of people. When they come to know that Google will be helpful in their business it is seen to be believed. I have seen that

Level 9

Re: Support Business Around - Howie Coffee And Eatery (Contents & 360 Contributions)

Hi there @FahmiAdimara 

That is wonderful how you are helping them by becoming a volunteer. 

Just a small suggestion: It would be great if you add photos and videos of the coffee shop. 

Thank you for sharing this. 

Level 9

Hi @Dr_AlwyPaul thanks for the suggestion, it will take time for me to produce and editing the video content. But i will share after the video ready to share on my youtube channel : Fahmi Adimara Youtube Channel 

Level 9

Thanks @Reallylucky I always think that we can help around with our contribution in Google Maps programs; Google Local Guides and Google Street View Trusted Photographer. 

Google Vendor

Re: Support Business Around - Warung Apung Rachmawati (Content & 360 Contribution)

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Thank you for sharing your posts about supporting local businesses around Sidoarjo and Surabaya. Since the description you wrote is almost identical, I merged them into one

Which one of the businesses that you visited you most likely visit again? It will be great to read about what you liked from each place. 

Even though you might not mean it, redirecting Local Guides to your YouTube channel might be considered self-promotion. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Support Business Around - Warung Apung Rachmawati (Content & 360 Contribution)

Hi thanks for the insight @InaS. I will make the differential descriptions from now