El_Lemus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

THE AURORA BOREALIS SEEN FROM WISCONSIN, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

The Aurora Borealis Seen From WISCOSIN, USA. Maybe you didnt knew that it was possible but it is, the Best Time to See the AURORAS is in ABOUT AUTUMN AND SPRING SEASONS, with the proper conditions the Night must be clear with no Clouds or Rain, the Truth is that Seeing them for me was a Dream and I was crying, and also I was Feeling grateful Anywway dont forget to be in a Place with no Light Pollution like close to a City, Take a Blanket, Snacks, and something to Drink, if you have a professional Camera or a Cellphone with a good lens use it you wont regret it. IF YOU ARE IN WISCONSIN OR MINNESOTA Dont Forget to Check out the Forecast WEATHER FOR NORTHERN LIGHTS OR AURORA BOREALIS. 

Pictures Taken on the Night of 18-19 September 2023.

My instagram: El_Lemus 

and i Cried where I saw them Aurora Borealis Seeing From Granstburg ,Wisconsin,USA.and i Cried where I saw them Aurora Borealis Seeing From Granstburg ,Wisconsin,USA.

Aurora Borealis Seen from  Wisconsin, USA.Aurora Borealis Seen from Wisconsin, USA.

Aurora Borealis Seen from  Wisconsin, USA.Aurora Borealis Seen from Wisconsin, USA.

My instagram: El_Lemus 

Wisconsin Dells, WI, USA
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: THE AURORA BOREALIS SEEN FROM WISCONSIN, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

I always read in textbooks that the AURORA BOREALIS is seen only in the polar regions.

Your photos look impressive, and you have captured the lights and the stars brilliantly @El_Lemus 

I am sure photography enthusiast @TravellerG will like your work very much.

Level 10

Thank you very much for tagging me in this beautiful post, my dear friend @Tushar_Suradkar.

Yes, dear fellow LG @El_Lemus, you have captured it very well - highly appreciate. Are they captured in your mobile, mounted on a tripod... right? Very good. 

Unfortunately, I have not witnessed AURORA BOREALIS, though I have seen many stills and videos...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. 

Request you to kindly tag me in your future posts. 

Regards with greetings from Bangalore, India. 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

I Hope that youll be able to experience them soon.. its something that every human being should live at least on time in their life time. and yes I use a mini Tripod and My Nikon D3400. 18-55mm.

Connect Moderator

woow .. lucky you @El_Lemus to be able to see that near your area. I have to chase it to Tromsø, Norway to see this amazing natural phenomena. I was so excited and also felt blessed to get a chance to see some

Here are some photos I took and the trip leader took for us form our unforgettable moments in Tromsø

LG @indahnuria enjoying Aurora Borealis at Tromsø , NorwayLG @indahnuria enjoying Aurora Borealis at Tromsø , Norway

The aurora is just amazing..

Aurora Borealis seen at Tromsø, Norway. Photo taken by  LG @indahnuriaAurora Borealis seen at Tromsø, Norway. Photo taken by LG @indahnuria

we stopped at 3 different spots to see this amazing natural landscape 

More Aurora borealis taken in Tromsø, Norway by LG @indahnuriaMore Aurora borealis taken in Tromsø, Norway by LG @indahnuria

Allow me to tag @TravellerG @Tushar_Suradkar @PaDeSSo  @Mikeinthefalls @Velvel @Nyainurjanah