SholaIB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

TRAC-About 30k Approved Roads-One Month Report.

Caption: A photo  of our current figure for road approved on TRAC. 29043. Courtesy @macroDavoliCaption: A photo of our current figure for road approved on TRAC. 29043. Courtesy @macroDavoli

Congratulations! Congratulations!! Congratulations!!! My fellow TRAC mates,local guides and all map users.

This is announcing that we have about one third (1/3) of our 100k target of roads done !!! Google maps is getting better and navigation easier TRAC members are on Track. Special thanks to my lovely TRAC team. The best group of local guides on the planet. Making a roadway into every continent isn't a little job. It calls for attention and proper skills etc. At the rate of dedication of our road Hunters,we might make finish up in 3 months.

1000170095.jpg

Am not surprised because we have been waiting and preparing for this biggest season of our campaign. We have had lots of new dedicated members as well.

If you haven't still joined us, you are missing the fun. Its still not too late to join though. There are local guides reaching their perosnal milestone targets on roads. Feel free to be part of this great team of Roaders on connect and on Google maps.

WANT TO JOIN? 👉🏼 This way please  

1000170091.jpg

I'll endeavour not to tag anyone on this post. I believe those concerned and interested can look it up. Also anyone interested should please comment as usual and as necessary. We are still actively working. This is just a month report. Stay tunned for next months report.

Please Note: This is not a competition it's a simple campaign. It is aimed at creating awareness on drawing roads.It's also aimed at improving the maps network worldwide. There are  no gift or medals at the end of the campaign.it's a voluntary activity like all local guides activities.

Disclaimer This campaign or post about adding roads, is unofficial and it's my personal initiative to help improve the maps. Note that any information collected will not be used for any other official purpose outside connect forum.

Look forward to active participation and interactions over this. All questions are highly welcome and we are open to improving and editing this campaign for good

N.B Please check on the Index-for-TRAC-All-you-need-to-know.  . Thank you.

Happy mapping 

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

N.B please note that the charts are all courtesy of our very meticulous statistician and top member of TRAC @MarcoDavoli .

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
25 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: TRAC-About 30k Approved Roads-One Month Report.

1000172291.jpg

1000172464.jpg

20240502_125352.jpg

1000172463.jpg

Current participants on TRAC 

Please feel free to let us know if you want the list edited (Opt in or opt out) 

Cheers 

Ajith Karunaratne
Alexandre Fernandes
Alfred
AMIR Heydari
Amir N.
Anthony B
Baba Berete
Bajepade Abayomi (ABAKOUKS)
Biswajit Chakraborty
Buzz - Ricardo L Monjaraz
Cecilia R
ErmesT
Eva Barranco
Humberto Vila
Jake S
Jane
Jayasimha
Kallal Mandol
Keshav Mahajan
Lewis Whitehead
Love Pathak
Lukas
Marco Davoli
Mo Travelleer X
Mohiuddin
MortenC
Naresh Darji
Patrick (MrFreez)
Pawel Kunstman
Pranav Trivedi
Prasad
R
Rajat kumar
Sabastine Gideon Undie
Santosh Kumar
Scheria S
Shailendra Ojha
Shifa Aymal
Shola
Siavash Talebi
Tam Giao
TerryPG
The Knight
Tushar Suradkar

1000172292.jpg

1000172469.jpg

1000172468.jpg

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder | Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

We are flying and soaring!! 100k is no match for the TRAC team! 
Thank you for the update post @SholaIB, this campaign has taken off like a rocketship. 

I am amazed at how much dedication goes into this common goal from all of the members.

Thank you all for the dedication and perseverance. 

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

Level 10

This is impressive @SholaIB and I expect even better performance as we build momentum. The experience of TRAC is a very good one and the interactions are priceless. 

Well done to all members of TRAC

Level 10

الف مبروك للمشاركين تهانينا 👏

Munther alhazza
Level 8

Hay dear champion @Lukas_  it's our team 😀😀🙌 you got 30thousand+ , & our dear friend @JustJake 10 thousand+ & @PrasadVR is 5 thousand road add.that is the "champion toli"😀😀🙌 congratulations all buddy 🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

Wow, this is impressive numbers 👏 @SholaIB 

Thanks to all road mappers for making map batter for everyone. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Big thanks to the Captain @SholaIB  for motivating the team to reach 1/3rd of the target a head of schedule. I'm thrilled to be part of this amazing team. Congratulations to the captain and team members for this incredible achievement. Special thanks to dear @MarcoDavoli  and @Rednewt74  for creating scoreboards and updation.

Signature Image
Level 10

This is HUGE @SholaIB. We are cruisin' right along here. 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Thank you @JustJake it is making alot of sense alright. I must say I wasn't too confirm of that 100k at the start of the season. I am afraid we might finish too early now and we will bored.

Let's keep going anyway.

Thank you @PrasadVR it's so impressive how dedicated you guys are to the campaign.

Thank @NareshDarji Bhai we appreciate your support and contributions

Happy guiding 

Happy mapping 

Cheers 

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge