Rahul001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

TRIVANDRUM LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP 2024

cover poster for trivandrum local guide meetup 2024cover poster for trivandrum local guide meetup 2024

Hi all Local Guides,

This coming SUNDAY, MAY 12th I am conducting a meetup at Trivandrum. Anyone can attend this meetup from across the globe. Physical meetup will happen at  kanakakunnu palace , Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Offline meetup will only conducts if such Local guides are willing to meetup, if you are planning to come for offline meetup : please fill this form to collect for the Lg that are coming for the meetup. This form will close on Saturday evening and will send proper time details for the physical meetup to the email address you provided in that form. This meetup is about how to show individual and collective local guides helps various features in maps like wheelchair accessibility and other features. 

HOW TO ATTEND THIS MEETUP IF YOU CAN'T BE AT THE OFFLINE ONE :

• You have to collect your contributions from April 1st to May 12th like edits, photos, videos, questions etc.
  • Add above contributions to this form in above time period. 

As for now, this is all you guys need to do and there will be gift to those who attends the offline meetup. 

Details that are collected will be added and show in a more easy way. This can show how  local guides can contribute collectively. 

Note :

• Local guide with most number of contributions averagely will get a gift (only included for indian local guide that can't attend offline meeting )
  • Local guides should fill the second form by May 12th, Sunday to be participate and win the gift 

Gift or not, this meet-up is to show collective contribution of Local guides around the world and I kindly request all Local guides around the world to participate in this meet-up.

Form 1 and 2 are uploaded above and separately mentioned below for Lg having doubts.

Form 1( for local guides who going to attend the offline meeting): https://forms.gle/9sc8vPQqcnL8PJ5q9

Form 2 ( for local guides who going to attend offline meeting and to participate in the meet-up) : https://forms.gle/otHSdorECeFtz1197

Local guides who are going to participate in the meet-up should upload their contributions in form 2 to win prize.

I hope this meetup would a great success! @TravellerG @abrahamjoseph236 @nikhilinfinity @MICHAELMICKY120944 @ajitthite @RaviSharma @StephenAbraham @syedshiyazmirza @GeoZac 

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: TRIVANDRUM LOCAL GUIDE MEET-UP 2024

Excellent initiative dear @Rahul001 

Congratulations on hosting a meetup in Thiruvananthapuram 💐

My best wishes for the meetup 🤝 and looking forward to the recap post of the meetup.

If possible, I will attend online!

Level 8

Hello Admin

Greetings, Chacko here. I'm from Kochi, eager to join the meetup, could you specify what time the meet up will be held, I can make necessary transportation arrangements accordingly. Thank you!

Level 8

Parabéns pela iniciativa @Rahul001 . Fazer parte desses encontros deve ser sem dúvida um momento único.

Minhas saudações de felicidade e paz.

Level 8

My best wishes to your upcoming meet-up host @Rahul001 & all the best to all Kerala local Guide friend.🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

Thank you @ShailendraOjha for your kind words and I hope you attend the meetup and win the gift.

Level 8

thanks a lot for requesting to attend  meet-up dear  @Rahul001  but due to some work as A person unable to attend meet-up but sure to join you all via Google meet.🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Very good initiative @Rahul001 

My best wishes are there for this meet up with such a noble cause .

I will try my level best to attend.

Kindly share meet up link.

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Hello @Anil6969 sir,

There's two Google form uploaded in meet-up post above. You need to complete the form two which is for collecting details of your contributions. You may not need to click on the form one , as it is for local guides who can attend the offline section. 

Level 10

Brilliant work, @Rahul001!. Kudos to you for organising the Thiruvananthapuram meetup. 🌟 Sending my best wishes for the event Count me in for the online attendance! Tell me precise time to login. 🖥️"

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |