Yucco's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

#TeamJapan - JAPAN MANIA!

This image is a photo of “Mizuhiki (Ume Musubi) ” that is used for gift wrapping. This way of tying includes a wish to connect the peoples.This image is a photo of “Mizuhiki (Ume Musubi) ” that is used for gift wrapping. This way of tying includes a wish to connect the peoples.

Speaking of Japan, what do you remind? For example, Japanese dishes, Mt Fuji, Toyota cars, Kimono, ICHIRO and so forth, right? Yes, they are really good and we also love them. However, not only them, there are a lot of featured things in Japan!
Have you ever been to Japan? Tokyo, Kyoto or Okinawa? Sure! They are beautiful and popular places in Japan! However, not only such famous places, there are a lot of awesome places where you should go!
Do you like Japan? And would you like to go to Japan?
We'd like you to know how Japan is nice. We are local guides, and always looking for interesting things. So we’d like to tell you what we found in Japan.

As #Teamchallange that proposed by @ErmesT, we’d like to let you know about interesting places, good foods, awesome things. Through our post, we wish you to answer "Yes, I like Japan! Of course, I want to go!".

There are 6 members in our #TeamJapan. Let me introduce their name and their motivation to be the local guide.

@YasumiKikuchi

"Japan is soaring in popularity from all over the world. However did you know the real background story of Japan? I will show you that Japan is a country with a beauty that is invisible beyond what it can see."

@955HIRO

Hello. What kind of image do you have in Japan? Home appliances? Automobile? Samurai? sushi? Of course, they are one of the famous images of Japan. I will tell you about the wonderfulness of Japan that you still don't know.

@Anzu

I am a Local Guide mainly working in Kita city, Tokyo, Japan. Kita city is the most forgettable city in Tokyo, but I love my home town.
As a Local guide, I help others exploring my city!

@HiroyukiTakisawa

I'd like to let you know engaging places in my region. And I'd like to know amazing places all over the world as well. Through the conversation in Local Guides Connect, I hope we know a lot of unknown places and make various friends. LLAP🖖

@ken_jp

Hello local guide!
I am shooting Japan's four seasons.About what I want to share most with Google Maps and why.We also post some of Japan's wonderful seasons and delicious shops on Google Maps.In addition to that, it also expresses the 360-degree panoramic Street View.

@Yucco

I love to learn about foreign peoples, cultures and countries. And I'd like to share about Tokai area in Japan and lots of wonderful places I found during my trips. Through these activities, I hope to make friends in a lot of countries.

You can see overviews of our first posts below 👇

955hiro01.jpg

Anzu01.jpg

ken01.JPG

Yucco01.jpg

This post is the main post of #TeamJapan. We join in the #Teamchallenge proposed by @ErmesT

By the way, I love cats. A lot of cute cats live in Japan. When I attempted to post about cats, I found a good post about "Cat Cafe".
I contacted the author @YutaE but he seems to busy, unfortunately. I hope he joins our team later. Anyway, I introduce his post about Cat Cafe in Japan here.

[日本語版] チームジャパン - 日本マニア!

日本と聞いて皆さんはどんなことを思い浮かべますか?日本食、富士山、トヨタ車、着物、イチロー…などでしょうか?確かにそれらは全て日本が世界に誇るべき人(もの)です。しかしながら、日本には他にも特色のあるものが沢山あります!
皆さんは日本へお越しになったことがありますか?東京、京都、沖縄?もちろん、それらの都市は知名度も高く素晴らしいところです。しかし日本にはそれらの有名な場所ばかりではなく、貴方が訪れるべき素晴らしい場所が山のようにあるのです!
皆さんは、日本がお好きですか?そして日本に遊びに来たいと思われますか?
私たちは、日本の素晴らしいところを皆さんに知ってほしいと思っています。なぜなら私たちはローカルガイドですから。いつだって素敵な場所を探し続けているのです。そして、私たちが日本で発見した面白いものごとを皆さんにお伝えしたくてしかたないのです。

@ermestさんが提案してくださった#Teamchallangeとして、日本の面白い場所、美味しい食べ物、素敵なものごとについて皆さんにお伝えしていきます。そして先ほどの質問に皆さんが「もちろん好きだよ!行きたいよ!」と答えてもらえたら良いなと思っています。

#TeamJapanのメンバーは、現在6名です。以下にメンバーのアカウントと、ローカルガイドをしている理由を紹介します。

@YasumiKikuchi
世界中から人気急上昇の日本。でも日本の本当の背景ストーリーをご存知ですか?日本は見た目以上に見えない美しさを持つ国であることを案内します。

@955IHRO
こんにちは。皆さんは日本という国にどんなイメージをお持ちですか?家電?自動車?サムライ?寿司?もちろんそれらも有名な日本のイメージの1つです。まだ皆様方が知らない日本の素晴らしさを皆様にご案内させて頂きます。

@Anzu
主に東京の北の方で活動しているローカルガイドです、城北地域は忘れられがちですが、私の大事な町でもあります。ローカルガイド として、皆さんの町歩きのお手伝いができればと考えてます。

@HiroyukiTakisawa
私は自分の地域にある魅力的な場所をもっと沢山の人に知ってほしいと思っています。そして世界中のまだ知らない驚くべき場所を知りたいと思っています。このローカルガイドコネクトでの会話を通じて、たくさんの知らない場所を知り、友人を作れたら嬉しいです。

@ken_jp
こんにちは!私は、日本の四季を撮影しています。
私はGoogleマップを通じて日本の素晴らしい季節や美味しいお店をいくつか投稿しています。。また360度のパノラマストリートビューも作成しています。

@Yucco
私は海外の人、文化、国について知ることが大好きです。そして、日本の東海地方のことや、旅行先で見つけた素敵な場所について発信したいと思っています。それらの活動を通じて、色々な国に多くの友人を作りたいです。

この投稿は#チームジャパンのメイン記事です。私たちは、@ermestさんが提案してくださった、チームチャレンジに参加しています。

ところで話は変わりますが、この記事を書いている私は猫を大変愛しています。幸いなことに、この日本にはたくさんの猫が暮らしています。猫についての記事も書きたいと考えているときに、「ネコカフェ」について書かれたとても素敵な記事をみつけました。
投稿者の@YutaEさんに#チームジャパンに参加の打診をしてみたのですが、どうやら今は忙しいとのこと。時間の都合がつくようになったら、参加してもらえたらいいなと思います。ともかく、猫好きにはたまらない「ネコカフェ」記事をここに紹介します。
"Do you know "Neko cafe" in Japan?" posted by @YutaE
Japan
26 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: #TeamJapan - JAPAN MANIA!

Starting from the end, I love cat too @Yucco 

I have three cats at home and, even if I don't have a Cat Cafè here (I Remember that great post) they makes me happy and relaxed.

Great Introduction of the team, @Yucco . I am also impressed for the coordinate work. Connect is wearing the colors of your country, in this very moment, so a great welcome to the #TeamChallenge, dear #TeamJapan.

I haven't checked all the post yet, but what I have already read is simply amazing. I am Tagging @manulele81 here. He visited your country recently, and this post will makes him very happy.

A big hug to all the team

Ermes

Connect Moderator

@Yucco さん

チームのとりまとめありがとうございます。素晴らしい記事がたくさん集まりました。

こちらの記事中にもあるように、これらの記事を通してよりたくさんの人が日本に興味を持ち、遊びに来てくれると良いですね。

引き続きよろしくお願いします!

Level 8

@Yucco Nice introduction to #TeamJapan. I love all the posts of your team. Well I have been to Japan for about 20 times. I love everything there. And yes, we all miss him, @YutaE . Thank you so much for sharing this nice introduction with us. 

Level 10

@Yucco 

Thank you very much for your team organizer.

A great topic gathered thanks to you.

I am proud to have participated in this challenge.

However, there are still many fun, mysterious and delicious experiences in Japan.

I will continue to travel to various places as a local guide in Japan, have various experiences, and eat various delicious dishes.

Thank you very much.

Regard

Thank you @ermest for giving us a great challenge.

Regard 

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

Hello @Yucco ,

This is a post with a Japan feel🗾! We were able to reveal your good leadership. Please continue and enjoy your challenge campaign with @ErmesT and us!

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Google Moderator

Such a diverse collection of posts which introduce beautiful places, traditional items, and activities which can be enjoyed only in Japan! 

Thank you for this presentation, @Yucco, I can't wait to learn more about the Japanese culture by reading the posts of #TeamJapan. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @ErmesT,
I'm pleased to read that you love cats.Three cats live in my house. While I'm writing this post, a kitten runs into a moving mouse. They make me really happy.

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful challenge.

All members of the team are enthusiastic guides and are very supportive of this challenge. I think Team Japan members' posts are unique and interesting. It's very lucky for me to be able to participate in this challenge with great members. I'd like to continue this challenge. There are many great posts from other countries, so I'd like to read and learn a lot.

Level 9

What a nice and complete collection #TeamJapan! I’ll make sure to read them all. I don’t know much about your country, except for the couple of animes I loved watching  when I was a kid.  It’d be really nice to see your country through the eyes of the locals, thanks for sharing @Yucco 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yucco,

what a wonderful introduction post, great work and great team! Thank you for introducing us in the beautiful country of Japan and joining the challenge.

Well done #TeamJapan @YasumiKikuchi @955HIRO @Anzu @HiroyukiTakisawa @ken_jp, looking forward to all your posts!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂