AnubhaBangia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

Hello Everyone

Here I am with my another Connect post, sharing with you all, my experience at the recent visit:  

"The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India", Gurugram City - Delhi NCR. 

The Barbeque Times - Banner Creatives designed by Me!The Barbeque Times - Banner Creatives designed by Me!

I did the reservation before visiting the place. As the entered the place, I was spellbound by the area that it covered. 

I started with street food counter, that was huge and looked promising.

Street Food Counter - The Taste and Flavor of  India!Street Food Counter - The Taste and Flavor of India!

The pictures of different counters, offering multi-cuisine dishes. 

North Indian and Tandoori Delicacy Counter!North Indian and Tandoori Delicacy Counter!

See them cooking and why not make a request to chef!See them cooking and why not make a request to chef!

Drinks Corner - Up for some drink!Drinks Corner - Up for some drink!

Their menu list is never ending, a lot to offer!

Food, Food, Good Food Everywhere!Food, Food, Good Food Everywhere!

What next? Customize your sub and ice cream for that OMG moment!What next? Customize your sub and ice cream for that OMG moment!

Now, lets head towards our food. The OMG moments! Enjoy the food through pictures!

Indian Street Food - Dahi Puri - The mix of Yoghurt and sauces in the fried wheat balls (puri)!Indian Street Food - Dahi Puri - The mix of Yoghurt and sauces in the fried wheat balls (puri)!

Indian Street Food - fried Aloo Tikki with Yoghurt, finely chopped vegetables and sauces! Lovely it tasted!Indian Street Food - fried Aloo Tikki with Yoghurt, finely chopped vegetables and sauces! Lovely it tasted!

A plate full of goodness!

Multi - Cuisine Food ! A blast of flavors!Multi - Cuisine Food ! A blast of flavors!

The most simplest drink, a glass of chilled "Sprite"!!

My Drink -  A Sip of freshness!My Drink - A Sip of freshness!

Lets head towards sweet dish, I just took a scoop of vanilla ice cream with the toppings of Tutti Frutti!

A scoop of chilled goodness!A scoop of chilled goodness!

It was a great experience, a must visit place for all the foodies! 

Lets dig in their sweet dish counter - The most colorful one!

The hospitality of staff and chef's made it a wonderful food trip! A master piece food experience!

👍: One wheelchair available. Request it on their entry gate. Easily navigable place. 

🚌:  Public Transport easily accessible. 

🥘👍: Food cleanliness and hygienic level greatly met expectations. 

🚻: Clean and well kept washrooms. 

🎍: The interiors were clean, fragrant and hygienic.  

👨‍⚕️: Kids chair is also available. 

🎸: Live shows also happen! The wonders of Food and Music!

Tagging mentors, moderators and local guides for their reviews and inputs 

@TravellerG @PrasadVR @Gurukrishnapriya @Smita_Patil, @AZ_2021 @Tushar_Suradkar @Annaelisa @Rohan10 @ajitthite @GasparKaren 

I am sure, you must have enjoyed my food diary!

I would love to hear from everyone whom I could not take due to tag limitations! 

Happy Guiding!

Happy Travelling!

'

#Local Guides

Gurugram, Haryana, India
17 comments
Level 7

Re: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

Also, tagging mentors @RosyKohli @Shrut19 @plavarda @TerryPG @MayuriKubal  for their review and inputs. I would love to hear from them! Hoping you would all enjoy my connect post!

Connect Moderator

Wow, looks like this is a foodies paradise.

Let me add it to my list for my next visit to Delhi in November. @AnubhaBangia 

Thanks for sharing this post with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Betreff: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

@AnubhaBangia 

Der Beitrag ist ausgezeichnet gestaltet, angefangen beim Banner.

So viele leckere Speisen besonders gut dargestellt und die Räumlichkeiten wirken sehr großzügig, alles um sich wohl zu fühlen .

Level 10

Thanks for tagging me @AnubhaBangia   The food looks delicious and the photos were very appealing and I got very hungry. Buffets used to be real big here, but alas they slowly got phased out. They are few and far between now and I miss them. Great post.

Level 7

Thank you @NareshDarji Sir for reviewing my post! Its been a long time!

You are most most welcome to Delhi! I am sure you will enjoy every moment in Delhi-NCR. 

Let me know if you need any important points on places in Delhi! Happy to Help!

Always Regards Sir!

Level 7

Glad that you liked my foodie post @TerryPG Sir! It feels great you felt hungry after exploring the food pictures! Buffets are a joy time especially for foodies! Thank you for taking time out in reviewing my post! Always Regards Sir!

Level 7

Betreff: The Barbeque Times - Biggest Buffet of North India!

@Annaelisa , thank you for your warm review on my post! Yes, the dishes were delicious and I enjoyed every bite of it. Thank you for taking time out in reviewing my post! I must say, Buffets are a joy ride! Always Regards! 

Connect Moderator

The post made me hungry 😋

And like everything in Gurugram this place is big and grand.

The menu is lavish, and one would be spoilt for the choices.

All photos are excellent 👍

Especially, the video at the end nicely captures my weak point - the Gulab Jamuns 😊

All other information like accessibility, cleanliness level, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Overall, a wonderful post @AnubhaBangia that makes me come back to Gurugram.

Level 9

@AnubhaBangia 

Hello my dear friend,
How are you?

I loved your post, and what beautiful dishes.
I love Indian food (with little pepper because I'm allergic to some), and my friends here in Canada always introduce me to new dishes.

I thought the presentation of the dishes and the atmosphere of the restaurant were beautiful.

Does the location have other accessibility features such as adapted bathrooms, Braille menu and other items that can facilitate the activities of customers with disabilities?

Thank you for sharing your visit.

Hugs and have a great week

Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves