achrislive's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The new Kigali Arena

The highly awaited Kigali Arena is inching closer to its completion. I hope everyone in Kigali who is waiting for this beautiful indoor stadium. As construction activities of the indoor stadium are to be finalized by the end of June this year, officials have said.
 Kigali arena at the eveningKigali arena at the evening
With the 10,000-seat facility, it is multi-purpose for indoor games, but it will also host exhibitions, meetings, conferences, and concerts. Kigali Arena is located next to Amahoro National Stadium, in Remera.

Among other sports, the state-of-the-art arena will be home to significant basketball and volleyball events in the country and the eighth biggest indoor stadium ob the continent.
Achrislive
Kigali, Rwanda
3 comments
Level 8

Re: The new Kigali Arena

@achrislive IT something to be proud of. Regards

Former Google Contributor

The architecture looks very modern and sophisticated. I'm sure that the inside of the arena is going to be equally beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, @achrislive. Do you know when exactly will it be completed?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It's equally impressive from the outside and it's contemporary design is something to be proud of  as an African. We need more development of this magnitude on the continent. Very soon  we would  be watching the Rwadian national team play from the arena

Thanks for sharing @achrislive