Ptrivedi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The only place in Bhavnagar is the hilly Khodiyar where there is a beautiful atmosphere

ભાવનગર થી અંદાજે 25 km દૂર આવેલા ડુંગરા નું આ નજારો છે

અહીંયા રવિવારના દિવસે ખૂબ જ લોકો આવતા હોય છે અને બાળકોને રમવા માટે અહીં સારું એવું ગ્રાઉન્ડ છે

તમારે અહીંયા હરિયાળી જોવી હોય તો તમારે વરસાદની સિઝનમાં આવવું જોઈએ અને એકવાર અહીં મુલાકાત લેવી જોઈએ

IMG20220724110437.jpgIMG20220724110729.jpgIMG20220724150751.jpg

Dungarwali Khodiyar Mata Temple 

@TravellerG 

Pranav Trivedi

5 comments
Level 9

Betreff: The only place in Bhavnagar is the hilly Khodiyar where there is a beautiful atmosphere

@Ptrivedi 

Gute Aufnahmen von dieser schönen Landschaft 

Level 8

Betreff: The only place in Bhavnagar is the hilly Khodiyar where there is a beautiful atmosphere

I am also very glad to know that you enjoyed this post

Pranav Trivedi

Level 10

Re: The only place in Bhavnagar is the hilly Khodiyar where there is a beautiful atmosphere

Hilly Khodiyar photos are nature filled... 

Great, my dear @Ptrivedi,

As our dear @Annaelisa mentioned, the landscape looking beautiful.

Of course, rainy season will be cooler and more beautiful...right?

Thanks for sharing and tagging me. 

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Re: The only place in Bhavnagar is the hilly Khodiyar where there is a beautiful atmosphere

Thank you very much and we welcome your suggestions @TravellerG @Annaelisa 

Pranav Trivedi

Level 10

Most welcome, dear @Ptrivedi,

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me